« do'h | Main | Bobby got leukemia, 14 years old, looked like 65 when he died »

I'll fuck you and your minions too

by anna at 06:25 PM on March 08, 2006

You might have head about this case that arose last month. Seemed pretty clear cut. A 19 year old Norwegian Disney employee is strolling down the street at 4Am, high as a kite. 4 French Disney employees grab her and drag her back to their apartment and take turns raping her.

Except for one thing: it wasn't true. This chick just met 4 random Frenchies who happened to be her coworkers, went to their apartment and banged them all, just like Liz Phair promised to do.

There is a study done about Norwegian sexuality. One in five women have had more than one sex partner in the same night. So I guess there's a precedent.

Turns out there's a lot of this going around. And how about them apples?

What could possibly motivate these ladies to level such charges? When you've decided to bang 4 Frenchies at 4AM, and you wake up the next morn with a bout of remorse and a raging hangover, shake it off and gulp down a handful of morning after pills and some Vicodin chased with screwdrivers. That is what I would do.

In an odd twist newspapers are publishing the women's names, branding them as sluts for all the world to see, and witholding the men's. There are even rumblings that they were somehow "victims" of the whole sordid affair.

Rape is such an emotionally charged issue. Few people would admit it, but for some it can be a turn-on. They might even say that the pool table rape of Jodie Foster's character in The Accused ranks right up there with the famous threesome scene in Wild Things.

I guess I only have two original thoughts to share. One, it is well established that rape is a crime of violence, not sex. But is it always? Aren't there some rapists who are super-horny but strike out with every woman they meet and they're either too scared or poor to solicit a prositute? And I think date-rapists should be punished more severely than the traditional ones lurking behind the Dumpster. At least the latter requires some effort to forcibly subdue a struggling victim. I'd think, like stabbing someone to death, it is much harder than it looks on film. And if you try to force oral on her, drastic John Bobbitish consequences can ensue.

While I researching this, I ran across another case involving several men and a sixteen year old vixen. The site had a link to the video (and audio!) tape that exonerated them. Since I am so squeamish about cookies I didn't click it. Now I can't find it. But it is out there if anyone cares to humt it down.

I think it's when they see what they had sex with. They were probably the most hideous looking fellas France has ever produced, and the memory of it with the clear images of these hideous almost-men is enough to force bile to the throat every time. Better then to try to write it off as rape, convince yourself you didn't have a choice in the matter. 'Man but they were ugly!' I wish I could do it sometimes... bah.

An eleven year old girl was raped in a superstore jus' a couple o' days ago here. Her mother was about fifteen yards away, she couldn't see through the walls though, pff. Some horny freak just followed her into the toilets, and had his way in a cubicle. Apparently at one point the cubicle beside the one this girl was being raped in was used by another woman... but the girl was too afraid to make any noise. She walked up to her mother pale and shaken up after the ordeal, saying a nasty man had done horrible things in the toilets. [sarcasm] Nice. S'heart warming stories like these that get me out of bed in the mornings. [/sarcasm]

The date rape, I'm sorry to say I've actually stumbled across movie samples of these online... (When I say stumbled that means I followed a link, after a link, sometimes starting from an email, sometimes a feeweb somewhere, clicking pop ups and surfing through utter shite and a kuh-zillion images, movies"'s your credit number?" pleases's. Aaaah the descent is rapid sometimes.)

I spent a good few minutes watching, trying to figure out if the women in the movies were genuinely out of it. They were, I figured. Some ugly chaps having their way with relatively attractive women. Women barely even breathing, men flinging lifeless limbs here and there to get access... quite harrowing, heh, I'm so glad I watched it. I always seem to be sipping coffee that starts to taste foul when I take the leap and click 'download' on these things. I sort of convinced myself that the women in these movies had taken the drugs voluntarily, knowing full well what would happen to them... helps me sleep. And stops me from getting aggitated with the world at large. These guys should just buy sex dolls, and if they really have to they could drug the sex shop clerk, take a doll, and leave the money. The actual social interactions are avoided, the clerk wakes up to find his money, everyone's happy.

Damned internet, :( screws with my Chi, bestiality to hidden camera crap, Taliban videos with rapid executions or real-life incidents showing death galore... I think I've pretty much seen it all. Hearing about some chick getting screwed by four guys... reading it as rape... unfortunately I'm usually thinking... "Whatever."

by Ex Crimson Guard NCo at March 8, 2006 7:19 PM

Mississipi Moon will you keep on shining on me...

Cookies, me squeamish, yet me love cookies, argghghggh Cookie Monster....

by LOCKHEED at March 8, 2006 7:30 PM

IT'S GETTING TO THE POINT, WHERE YOU SHOULDN'T CRY ANYMORE...

SOMETIMES IT HURTS, SO BADLY YOU MUST CRY OUT LOUD...

YOU ARE LONELY...

I AM YOURS, YOU ARE MINE, YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

by LOCKHEED at March 8, 2006 8:41 PM

Wait, so you were doing research on underage rape? Uhm, what for Mr. Townshend?

by mg at March 8, 2006 11:47 PM

I had forgotten all about ol' web-sludge Pete. I seem to recall there was a post about him that caused quite the outpouring o' furor.

If I could view one of the rape/consensual encounters on a computer besides mine, I might. Just to see if she's really that out of it.

My coworker raised an interesting point: If somebody gets shitfaced of their own accord i.e. not slipped roofies, can she legally be thought to give consent to said gang-bangs?

by anna at March 9, 2006 7:45 AM

Would the guys making the train do it if they were sober? Legally, I'd say yes she can consent. Fuck her, and the guys that are accused of rape... usually they're on some legal drug or other. Fucks you up, meh.

Government: "But we said drink in moderation."

Offender: "I was, but I gradually became pissed without reilising it, my judgement was impaired, and the drinks just kept on coming."

Government: "Nyah... s'your own fault."

Offender: "But this stuff is legal... it's taxed by you... I was gambling legally in the legal casino, as I became drunk I lost everything, the house, the car, all I could afford was a bottle of whisky and this gal came onto me, I'm sure she did..." *slam clink clink* *peers through bars of jail cell* "... damn it."

Government: "The taxes from the ale are paying for your jail time. Your house is now the property of a hard working family, and your car has been recycled to make beer cans. Game over. Thank you for taking part in western civilisation, please come again, after rehab of course."

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at March 10, 2006 9:57 AM

If I were living al fresco I'd definitely commit some heinous crime so I could be peering through those jail bars in relative warmth, awaitiing my 3 square meals, weight-lifting sessions and high-speed internet access.

by anna at March 10, 2006 5:56 PM

Sounds good. But the complete lack of women would be... unbearable. Besides, knowing my luck, if I did commit such a crime to get jailed... they'd bring back the death sentence before the end of my trial. Sure I'd get a couple of appeals, a few pro-lifers chanting my name or something... Bah! That'd be enough to make me request that the execution date be brought forward.

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at March 10, 2006 8:56 PM

You bring up an interesting point. I read that when inmates engage in behind bars lovin' they aren't necessarily gay. When they get out they can put all that buggery behind them and resume chasing tail 24-7. But the question remains: To bugger somebody you need a hard-on. And how do you get one contemplating boo-foo of stinky men?

by anna at March 11, 2006 9:24 AM

Aye, assuming my hands are free at all times, I'd sooner have a wank. Should the thought of ass, or any sort of sex with blokes suddenly start to appeal, I'd be requesting a visit to the prison's shrink. Where'd you read that anyway? Having sex with blokes as a bloke... you're gay, or at the very least you're bi. If you were straight, as you point out... the thought of it would cause your cock to invert. XD

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at March 11, 2006 4:37 PM

No it's like the rape thing. They are BFing guys to establish dominance, or because they are bored or because there's no chicks around. There are all manner of sites about it. Try Google. Turns out there is a whole movement to try and stop this time-honored tradition.

by anna at March 11, 2006 5:47 PM

Meh, most of the information available is from the POV of the victims, or the puppies. Heh. And the majority are accounts from juveniles serving in adult facilities... and servicing adult facilities too. Your country is... uh... screwy. lol

But anyhoo, until I find something on the rapists, saying why they assert their dominance through rape, and not jus' a good ol' hetero-sexual smack down... these rapists are as queer as bicycles to my mind. ;)

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at March 11, 2006 10:18 PM

I'll take a tossed salad...to go.

by Long Time Lurker at March 12, 2006 5:55 PM

When it's ass, you KNOW IT'S ASS.

by anna at March 13, 2006 7:48 AM

i want your ass iwant to lick it fcuk it and then you go to the toilet for a poo but you wont clean it i will shove my dick up it then lick it again and again AAANNNNNNAAA

by andy at March 13, 2006 8:25 AM

That was insightful, andy. Good luck with that.

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at March 13, 2006 6:23 PM

Do I get any say in this?

by anna at March 13, 2006 6:47 PM

by andy at March 26, 2006 8:42 AM

This whole rape thing I don't give a fuck how messed up a girl is especially if it's suppose to be like a sister to these guys I KNOW the girl didn't know what they were giving her. The mistake and only mistake I believe this girl made was trusting supposed family with what they were giving her. All the while they fucked up "I'm just assumming" by thinking that this supposed family member wouldn't remember. But what I believe is that the girl will rely on carma to settle the score nothing more.

by Apple at April 20, 2006 9:08 AM