« death is forever | Main | Factored in the...never mind »

Man thinks, since he rules the Earth, he can do as he pleases

by anna at 09:24 AM on December 17, 2005

A recent poll showed that men approve of visible panty lines by a margin of 2-1. By contrast, women disapproved of VPL by the same margin. Now the results aren't all that astounding. But the fact that the poll got conducted in the first place is. Do we really live in a world where one man is hunkered down in a Bradley Fighting Vehicle, rumbling down a perilous road pockmarked with holes from roadside explosions, while another concerns himself with VPL approval ratings?

The guy who did the poll reached the conclusion that women don't care what men think about their appearances. They dress for one another. And they know that, like visible erect nipples, VPL connotes trashiness. To guys, trashiness translates to "hot."

Like going shopping or getting f-ed in the ass, trashiness is a concept unique to women or gay men. Straight guys simply cannot relate. Otherwise, how could they slouch there in a pool of acrid ass sweat, clad in a wife-beater t-shirt and soiled boxer shorts, scratching their nuts, swilling cheap domestic beer and shouting obscenities at the football game on TV? How could they be soccer hooligans?

Meanwhile the long-suffering missus is upstairs in the kitchen, puttering and doing her best to ignore the lout. (Puttering is another thing unique to females and gay men.) She yells at him about replacing a light bulb or killing a spider, but the TV is so loud he doesn't hear her. Eventually she gives up, replaces the light bulb, kills the spider and goes shopping. She buys a thong so as not to have VPL.

Classy, girl. Now if I could just figure out what to do about that fly in my metaphorical ointment, bisexuals.

Being bisexual just doubles your chances of a date on Friday night.

It is strange that what women consider trashy men equate to hot. We like em a little trashy I guess. Just don't make us admit it.

by Long Time Lurker at December 17, 2005 2:28 PM

Are you female, Lurker?

I myself, have always found some displeasure in seeing trashy women. If I am to respect this...bieng, then she must first respect herself, and not throw herself at any male that comes in sight. Bitches. I long for the era of the 50 and below, where skirts were below the knees, not 3 inches below the waist.

by Clonereject1138 at December 18, 2005 7:19 PM

It also doubles your odds of being f-ed in the ass, like being in prison. Clone, you strike me as a very proprietory and forthright guy. I hope it serves you well in the meat market.

by anna at December 19, 2005 7:39 AM

I am if you want me to be. But I am a Californian.

Women with strap ons are hot. (or is that oversharing?)

Have you read "I fucked Alec Balwdin in his Ass"? It's a book on the best cellar list.

by Long Time Lurker at December 19, 2005 10:57 AM

Meatmarket? I hear bieng a butcher pays well, but not as good as a train conducter, so....

And no, I ahvent read the book, nor do I plan to.

by Clonereject1138 at December 19, 2005 5:43 PM

That's not really a book. But I Shoved a Gerbil up Richard Gere's Ass is.

by anna at December 20, 2005 7:42 AM

Still don't sound like the garbage I'd read. Personally, I prefer war to love, less of those sickley emotions, like lust, and worst of all, pleasure. Justs sound debauched, dont it? Where as killing, there are pure emotions, like hate, fury, things that are ultimatley destructive, but still not as festering as those assosiated with....everything else. Personally, I think it would be fun if we all grabbed big clubs, and started bashin eachother about.

Did ya hear how Irans dicta-erm president said that the Holocaust was a hoax? Yeah, nor did we go to the moon. And the aliens are actually underground.

by Clonereject1138 at December 20, 2005 3:42 PM

I approve of visible... uh... anything...

... who takes part in these polls though? Obese forty somethings while they're out shopping for battered chocolate?

"Excuse me sir, uh... ooo, sorry, I mean miss. Do you approve of VPL?"

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at December 21, 2005 2:35 AM

I just can't imagine having an opinion about VPL. Now, a visible black bra strap, that is another story. And yeah that Iranian dude with too many consonants in his name is indeed out of control. How can anyone work up such venomous hatred over nothing?

by anna at December 21, 2005 7:41 AM

Well, they're still pissed about Abraham makeing Ishmael walk in the desert cuz he made fun of Israel. Sarah was such a bitch. Always felt bad for Hagar and Ishmael, but honestly, with decendents like that, it might have been better if they died in the desert.

by Clonereject1138 at December 21, 2005 9:33 AM

What would the bra strap mean to you Anna? I'm curious. Bra straps never stay on my shoulders because I don't have angular ones that hold anything up. A lot of purses and tote bags are useless.

by jean at December 21, 2005 5:14 PM

Woah, is Anna female aswell? TOkay, hat SOUNDS stupid, but the pic is a guy.

by Clonereject1138 at December 21, 2005 5:17 PM

Jeez Clone!

Do you think everyone here is Female?

Well sometimes we are!

I know why Iranian dude is so worked up about it. He's screwing with the Jews and America by proxy.

by Long Time Lurker at December 21, 2005 8:03 PM

Visible bra straps, black in particular, say something to me. Like, "I'm careless."

by anna at December 23, 2005 7:52 AM

He he...
Good......

How can you "sometimes" be female?

And what is this site anyway? I mean, I came here on Anna's Anyone can play the part post, but then, they switch it from deep philisophical looks at our crumbling culture, to....Other things, like the one where Anna's friend gets to screw his girlfriend, and some other brainless bitch, without Anna getting to make love at all! Count your blessings my friend, they're most likley diseased.

Of course, Leprosy doesnt sound THAT bad....

by Clonereject1138 at December 23, 2005 11:42 AM

Clone,

Just think of BadSam as a full service blog. Where else can you get discussions about the meaning of life served with a side of hosehounds agogo?

You'll love it...it's a way of life.

by Long Time Lurker at December 23, 2005 12:08 PM

Here's your fifty bucks Mary. Great! now I can go home. And who says I never get to make love?

by anna at December 24, 2005 9:05 AM

by anna at December 24, 2005 9:08 AM

by anna at December 24, 2005 9:09 AM

Goddamn DSL. I am in hell. I switched to save money but now I have lost my online identity, my cache and I post duplicate comments. Could someone please show me the link to the posting site?

by anna at December 24, 2005 9:43 AM

Don't make a fuss, just get on the bus.

by Long Time Lurker at December 24, 2005 1:55 PM

You really lost the link Anna? I'll email it to you. Poor you.

You'll get to like DSL. Really you will.

by jean at December 24, 2005 8:39 PM

Well fine chaps its that time of year again.

Merry Christmas, and may God bless!

by Clonereject1138@webtv.net at December 25, 2005 5:07 PM

It's Downpouring in Manhattan on Christmas Night...
...I don't mind sleazy and trashy women or men when they don't take FALSE PRIDE in it...

like rolling thunder chasing the wind...

by LOCKHHED at December 25, 2005 9:12 PM

Well put Lock. And that is great Jean except my son now has a new computer hooked up to DSL and I have no idea how to access my email account. Argh!

by anna at December 26, 2005 9:26 AM