« The Winds of Change Are Blowing | Main | The beards have all grown longer overnight »

Amy, what you gonna do?

by anna at 07:56 AM on May 20, 2004

I've met Ezy's fiance Amy. She is quite pretty and engaging. So is my wife. I can still picture the two of them on my old kitchen floor, playing with a pit bull minutes after they'd met.

Ezy, nice guy that he is, is no Cary Grant or Brad Pitt. Neither am I. Nor do either of us rake in Bill Gates money. We're both wage slaves living check to check in a very expensive area.

You see a lot of this: So-so looking guy with drop dead gorgeous girl and vice versa. You also see a lot of high wage earners hooked up with wage slaves. The question is why. Logically, you would think people would gravitate to others that are close to themselves on the attractiveness (and income) scale.

I think we just got lucky Anna. I'm not sure how to explain it. I guess I've always treated Amy with the respect and courtesy she deserves, showed up when I was supposed to, supported her whether she was right or wrong and loved her totally and unconditionally. Most Brad Pitt and Cary Grant looking guys always rely on their looks to get them things and don't pay attention to the details. Of course, I could be full of shit.

by Ezy at May 20, 2004 10:58 AM

I do think you have a sweet ass though Anna.

by Ezy at May 20, 2004 10:59 AM

Looking like a cross between Brad Pitt and Cary Grant myself, I have no idea what you are talking about.

by mg at May 20, 2004 2:15 PM

Hee hee hee!

Ezy, you are right about the really hot guys not paying attention to detail. The foxiest man I dated was also the worst in bed and the second biggest asshole on my record.

by Linz at May 20, 2004 4:39 PM

Thanx Ezy I have always prided myself on my shapely butt. MG, picture how such a creature would actually look, especially if it was the bearded mountain man Pitt and Grant on acid again. Linz, we're all wondering who the absolute worst was and if you really keep such a list.

by anna at May 20, 2004 6:18 PM

No problem Anna. I'm just sayin' it's nice, that's all. Oh and props for the compliment to Amy. You have a hottie for a wife too.

Linz, that is the problem with the beautiful people. They usually expect everyone to cater to their every whim and can't be bothered with "normal" looking people shit like courtesy, respect, and just plain being nice to others. That seems to be beneath them. Hell, that guy you were dating was probably thinking "I'm just going to lay here. She should be happy she's in the same bed as me". Wroooooonnnnng.

Amy is a beautiful woman but she isn't pretentious at all. That's a tough thing to find. Lucky me!!

by Ezy at May 20, 2004 6:31 PM

Reminds me of that popular boardwalk t-shirt:

"Fat chicks try harder in bed."

by lajoie at May 20, 2004 7:46 PM

A friend of mine once tried to use that thesis as the basis for a term paper. He got an F.

by anna at May 20, 2004 10:18 PM

Linz, who uses the word "foxiest" anymore? Are you Mallory Keaton?!

by Eviltom at May 20, 2004 11:46 PM

Hee hee... Mallory.

Anna, next time I remember to, I will find that list, scan it & post it.

by Linz at May 21, 2004 8:33 AM

Mallory, beautiful there Evil One.

Linz, I wouldn't mind a peek at that list. Of course, I'm a nosy bastard sometimes.

by Ezy at May 21, 2004 10:10 AM

I think we all want a peek at Linz's list because somewhere, deep down, we all feel that should we have slept with Linz, we'd be on there too.

by lajoie at May 21, 2004 11:45 AM

I just need to figure out how to scan it at work without being detected. Now I feel like it's my duty to share it. Most likely you will be glad you aren't on it. It can be brutal.

by Linz at May 21, 2004 3:10 PM

I like to think that I am the most awful boyfriend any of my former partners ever had. Unless they keep lists and post them on sites I frequent.

by anna at May 21, 2004 3:57 PM