« Dream on | Main | Perhaps I've grown a little cynical »

effenheimer

The next Charles Starkweather aka the strippers are pissed again

by effenheimer at 06:31 PM on June 04, 2003

Every few months, thing pick up on my old post "No matter what a stripper tells you she is just a timid whore." This thing must be making the rounds throughout the dark underbelly that is the stripper culture. Sometimes, the things people say to me strikes so close to home, it makes me want to cry. I mean, maybe my anger towards strippers does belie some deep seated anger towards women in general that means I am really just a rapist waiting to happen? Combine that with my love of hurting animals and who knows, maybe I'm the next Charles Starkweather?

I don't want to hurt anybody, but maybe the critics are right. Maybe the reason I say these things is because I am just this close to losing control? Is any woman safe? Perhaps I should chain myself to the wall during the next full moon... you know, just in case.

Or maybe its just that all these people who hop on BS to tell ME what makes ME tick are just full of shit. In the words of Tweety Bird, "Hmmmmmm, COULD BE!"

Jesus EFFin Christ. I sensed a fury in you as of late. If I had an ounce of the financial assets I had a year ago, I would love to do the stripper rounds with you in Manhattan, Eff. So, we'll just have to settle for $20 suck or fucks from some bucktooth Italian Hooker named Michelle.

by LOCKHEED at June 4, 2003 7:50 PM

Ah, fuck 'em.

by anna at June 4, 2003 8:20 PM

Rain on my Never Would've Happened in the First Place Parade, manhattan scum. Man finds himself cooking SpongeBob Macaroni for dinner and dinner tomorrow. I'll show them Integrity.

by LOCKHEED at June 4, 2003 9:15 PM

"No matter what a John tells you, he is just a timid loser."

If certain things can only be observed from outside the box, what does one do when one is the box?

by chris at June 5, 2003 12:31 AM

Chris, you have got a way of putting things sometimes that is simply astounding.

by anna at June 5, 2003 7:49 AM

uh huh huh...you said box.

by JC at June 5, 2003 10:51 AM

are you saying i need to get inside a stripper's box? isnt that high risk behavior?

by eff at June 5, 2003 11:56 AM

I like to think of 'em as a toolbox.

by Joseph at June 5, 2003 1:03 PM

I find it funny that there even is a "stripper culture." I'd hate to see it under a microscope. Uh-oh, now I'll be getting weird emails from upstanding working-their-way-through-junior-college strippers.

by anna at June 6, 2003 7:16 PM

Eff, my sister and I think that for one who cares so little that you certainly expend a great deal of energy trying to prove it to the underbelly.

by Linz at June 9, 2003 12:33 PM

That seems like a catch 22, i care about stuff, not this necessarily. but i suppose that by getting into with them, i put myself in the position of looking like, what, like i want strippers to like me, is that what you're saying? Wait, your sister isn't a stripper is she? is this a trap?

by eff at June 9, 2003 7:54 PM