« He drinks in self-defense/Give me temptation | Main | Statusticular Update »

B&B on GWB

by anna at 06:35 PM on May 12, 2003

B & B on GWB

Now that South Park has surpassed anything Beavis and Butthead ever did or said in terms of antisocial cartoon nastiness, we here at House of Anna Productions thought it an opportune time to revive the boys...

Butthead: We think George W. is like, cool or something. His speeches are like, short, like Beavis’ wiener. And he storms into other countries and kicks ass.
Beavis: Heh-heh. He said wiener and ass.
Butthead: He is nothing like that other dude they had on TV before. That ass-wipe would drone on for hours about something or other. He’d like, interrupt our favorite shows. Sometimes he’d even come on MTV to talk about his panties or blow his sexophone or something.
Beavis: He said panties and blow. Heh-heh. Hey Butthead, what’s a sexophone?
Butthead: Look it up. I read about how the networks like, begrudged W 23 measly minutes to give his victory speech on that big boat. That’s cold.
Beavis: That rocked the way he landed that fighter plane on the boat. He looked like the Red Baron without his scarf.
Butthead: Shut up Beavis. The reason that ruled was because he really flew the plane. He used to be like, a flyboy in Top Gun or something. Not like that elfin dude Michael Dukakis who made a fool out of himself tooling around in a tank. Nobody believed he really knew how to drive it. That guy sucked.
Beavis: He said cock kiss. Heh-heh.
Butthead: That speech W gave where he quoted that old Who song ruled too.
Beavis: Who are the Who?
Butthead: They’re these old dead dudes whose power-chord style paved the way for AC/DC and Metallica. Huh-huh-huh.
Beavis: I think W rocks ‘cuz of who he isn’t.
Butthead: Shut up Beavis. But you’re right for once, he isn’t that other old dude on TV. The one who got head from that chubby chick on Mr. Personality and then like, lied about it. He also ruined her dress. That sucked. And he like, embarrassed the country or something.
Beavis: W would never do that. He’s got like, morality or something.
Butthead: Morality rocks.
Beavis: What about Al Gore? Didn’t he invent the Internet or something? The Internet is way cool.
Butthead: No, but he did discover Tipper’s Love Canal. That’s why W kicked his ass in the election. Those two were too busy kissing.
Beavis: Heh-heh, he said love canal and chubby. But sometimes W seems like us, you know, kids stuck in a permanent time warp or something.
Butthead: But somebody said he’s like, the Antichrist.
Beavis: That band rules.
Butthead: It isn’t a band you moron it’s like, something real nasty.
Beavis. Something Real Nasty rocks too.
Butthead: Shut up Beavis. Dude, we’re like online. W could read this, if he knew how. Maybe he’ll add a comment. That would rule.
Beavis. Heh-heh, he said online. That sounds like a new sex position.
Butthead: Shut up Beavis. Maybe he’ll say, “We don’t get fooled again.” That song rocks.
Beavis: No, it rules.
Butthead: Shut up Beavis. W rules. You suck.
Beavis: We’ll be back next week to tell y’all about our fling with the Olsen twins. Heh-heh.

Brilliant! Beavis and Butthead were the best. Mike Judge rocks. Or rules. Whatever!

by jean at May 12, 2003 8:24 PM

Why is nobody else commenting on this? It's a great post. (M)Anna, don't listen to those non-posting masses!

by jean at May 14, 2003 3:40 PM

Huhh... he said "chubby."

by Dubya at May 14, 2003 3:49 PM

Jean I can't help it, I suffer from what ChuckWoolery once called comment envy. But I do agree those two cracked me up. MTV really needs to see about bringing them back. That is, unless their creator is too busy cranking out that redneck shit on King of the Hill. Puh-leaze.

by Anna at May 14, 2003 6:15 PM

I dunno, I actually like King of the Hill. I don't watch it religiously, but I think it's overall good.

by jean at May 15, 2003 9:29 PM

It is not wise to condemn (The Force) Right MIKE!!

by Stephen at May 28, 2003 1:57 PM

B&B rules. Mike Judge was as awesome as Metallica n Slayer until King of the Hill came n B&B left.Now hes a buttmunch. Bring back B&B!King of the Hill SUX!

by david at January 10, 2005 8:33 PM

I have something to say to Mike Judge.STOP BEING A BUTT MONKEY AND MAKE MORE B&B SHOWS!!!!!

by david at January 10, 2005 9:23 PM

Beavis and Butthead are funnier than a mental baby hippo getting hit by an express bus. THey shud like rap. Mike judge is a turd for not makin no more episodes

by Trent at January 11, 2005 5:49 PM

OK, I was born when beavis and butthead first kicked-off (1991) When i was 4 or so, my brother showed me a episode of beavis and butthead. I laughed my ass off!

South park has nothing compared to B&B.

I went on to buy heaps of merchendise of the two... mega drive game, videos, shirts and more.

I am still today a huge beavis and butt head fan, but i dont think the final episode of beavis and butthead was never aired/bought to australia, if someone could please tell me what happens, it would be very much appriciated.

by Paul at January 12, 2005 4:45 AM

lol... I used to watch these numb nutts in the tiny hours while stoned. I don't think I ever did laugh out loud, but I did get royally stoned so on the inside I was rolling all over laughing, just didn't have the energy to adjust my features to match my mind's sentiments.

Butthead needed a little more: Uh-huh-huh. uh-huh-huh.

And Beavis a little more: Yeah, heh-heh-heh, yeah! yeah! heh-heh-heh.

But great post, lol, uh-huh-huh-huh, I said butt.

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at January 12, 2005 12:48 PM

Actually tell a lie I just remembered what made me hit gigglies. For about five minutes, a total of two songs or something, Beavis and Butthead just laughed their individual and unique laughs for the entire time... Doing nothing else.

by Ex Crimson Guard NCO at January 12, 2005 12:51 PM

I remember when i was like 7 and i would watch beavis and butthead and i thought it rocked. i hated when they took it off the air. mike judge needs to make more episodes. and MTV also needs to put them back on the air, even if we have to watch re-ruins. (at least we would get to watch them, it better then not seeing them at all).

by Nicole at October 5, 2005 6:39 PM

Put Beavis and Butthead back on T.V.!!!!!!!! It was the funniest, most hilarious show ever! I'll even beg!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ

by Robby at October 11, 2005 9:43 PM

CJAY c JAAAAYYYYY C J AAAAYYYYY

wo
wasbakeway Snif Your Diff

by Robby at October 11, 2005 9:50 PM

Man beavis and butthead is the best kickass show in the universe so put it back on man. I remember when I fist time watched it was the most funniest thing I have ever seen. I still talk about how funny it was with asny one who still likes it man.

by Kareem at November 8, 2005 2:55 PM