« If There's a Bustle In Your Hedgerow, Don't Be Alarmed Now | Main | The Distant Sound of Chunder »

mg

i see your face every time i dream on every page, every magazine

by mg at 10:42 AM on February 13, 2003

Apparently Bad Samaritan is nominated for a couple Nude Blog Awards. One might think, considering how much I bitched about those other awards, that I’d be excited to be nominated. Maybe it’s just my new meds, but I care less about the Nude Bloggies than I did about my Tony Award nomination last year (Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical).

But, speaking of nudity and things I don’t care about, I never got around to thanking all the people who supported be in my aborted Blogwhore run. Thanks to Michele, Wendy, Lucy, Sam, Syd, William Ted, Casey, and most of all Josh, who did this kick ass drawing for me.

I’m really disappointed that more of you didn’t lend a hand. I blame my deletion from the game entirely on your lack of support, not the fact I was a complete ass and everyone hated me for it.

I promised all the people who did support me a naked picture. Well, I lied. Seriously, don’t you know me better than that by now? I feel bad though. I’m a liar, but I’m also very guilty. It's probably something I picked up from all the Catholics in me. So, considering I like to share, even if it's with people who couldn't put up a simple link to help out there Idol, I'm going to put the picture up here. It's not quite nude, but damn close. Not safe for work.

I'm sorry mg; I only have so much work time to allot to frolicking, and I have been so underslept lately that I couldn't comprehend what I was s'posed to do over there.

You're still a whore in my book!

by Linz at February 13, 2003 10:59 AM

Thanks MG, you made my day and perhaps my night ;o) *blushing*

by sydney at February 13, 2003 11:45 AM

I just threw up all over my keyboard. How do I get vomit out from in between the keys?!

by Eviltom at February 13, 2003 12:34 PM

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgh! My eyes!!!! I think you may have to purchase a new keyboard Evil One.

by EZY at February 13, 2003 12:48 PM

Ah, I see. I guess the "tenting" going on in that drawing I did was a bit exaggerated.

by MrBlank at February 13, 2003 2:26 PM

Well, that will teach me to open a link without reading the text that comes after it. Still, we don't get freaked when we see cleavage on a woman, why should we freak when we see it on a dude? Ralph?

by eff at February 13, 2003 3:13 PM

Why am I not surprised? I guess the ol' saying is true. Once a tease always a tease. ;-)

by Lucy at February 13, 2003 3:21 PM

Oh, I SO should not have looked. Not that it wasn't a tasty pic, mind you, but because now I fear I'll never be able to make eye contact with you again. Eeeeee!

by Chris at February 13, 2003 4:16 PM

Chris, I thought you had seen that part of MG before. Am I confusing you with someone else?

by Eviltom at February 13, 2003 5:02 PM

What?? Dude, you *must* be mistaken. I'm sure if I'd messed around with him I'd remember.

by Chris at February 13, 2003 6:03 PM

Eek! Talk about being a tease!! I was in school when I made my earlier post so I hadn't clicked on the picture link. Once again, Eek!

by Lucy at February 13, 2003 6:19 PM

I see a lot of that "not safe for work" deal on sites. You guys are so lucky you don't work for the cyber-Gestapo like me. My company is obsessed with monitoring everything including Internet usage. When I have snuck a peak there, it creates this weird extra window called "Microsoft Explorer Unauthorized Area." Now let me have a gander @ this link.

by Anna at February 13, 2003 6:40 PM

Hey MG, I like the Newt tattoo. Does that mean you're a Closet Republican? I have tons of tattoos, all in black and/or graywash... hope to show them to you one day. I have a feeling having ink under your epidermis will protect you from any chemical warfare.

by LOCKHEED at February 13, 2003 6:46 PM

OK. That pic was VERY worth supporting you in the challenge. I am satisfied. All is forgiven.

But if we ever meet in person, I get to touch it. Deal? : )

by William Ted at February 14, 2003 2:17 AM

Ah, a picture is worth a thousand strokes. Err, I mean words.

by michele at February 22, 2003 5:25 PM