« Bah Humbug! | Main | Fuck the French »

mg

got you spazzing, love juices, marinating in your satins

by mg at 08:14 PM on February 14, 2003

Holidays are always good for webloggers. Let me tell you, the content just writes itself when Arbor day rolls around.

But, instead of taking the easy way out, and just writing about how much I hate Valentine’s Day because I’m alone. I could write about how I don’t mind Valentine’s Day because I’m okay with being alone; which, of course, would be a lie. I could write about how I’m okay with Valentine’s Day because I’m in love; which would be a phenomenal lie, unless I count loving myself; which I don’t because that’s just sad.

Instead, I’m just going to ignore the topic completely.

No, really.

Seriously, I’m done for the day.

Not another word.

Okay, okay already! How could I possibly ignore this opportunity? But, instead of being bitter about being alone for yet another year I’m going to be happy for all the love I do have in my life. Platonic love. Familial love. Self love. But most of all, linky love (click continue for the love):

till death do us part: © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © ©
love the ones you're with: © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © ©
secret crushes: © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © © ©

I hope you all have the Symbol font installed on your computers, otherwise that looks like crap. Or, rather, a bunch of “©” symbols, which would be entirely inappropriate for the occasion. Besides, I’m not supposed to be announcing my intellectual property rights to all of your weblogs for another couple weeks (my lawyers are still filing the writs).

I was going to form the little hearts into one bigger ascii heart. But then I started doing it and realized how hard it was (I’m not artist, ascii or otherwise). I decided as much as I love you all, I had much better things to do with my time; like sit on my ascii in front of the tv and watch Judge Judy.

At any rate. Thanks for all the linky love, and the commenty love, the coming by reading the site everyday love. Hopefully you'll all be getting some hot and sweaty love tonight.

And no, you haven't gotten some bad sweethearts, this entry is almost word for word the one I used last year.

You know my position MG.

by Ezy at February 14, 2003 8:30 PM

I don't know what you are implying, but I've got no intention of putting you in any positions Ezy. I don't swing that way.

by mg at February 14, 2003 8:49 PM

Damn that Freud!

by EZY at February 14, 2003 9:24 PM

Reusing posts? Cool! But seriously I've been puzzling over that guest post. It's great and all, but the detective in me wants to know who wrote it. Not Lucy, not Lockheed, not Douchenation, not Mr Blank, not Eviltom so who?

by Anna at February 14, 2003 9:44 PM

The detective in me wants to know who left that comment. Well, the guest post will be revealed if/when I decide I want them on the 24 man roster. Sorry, more baseball analogies.

by mg at February 14, 2003 9:48 PM

Rock on MG!!

by Secret Poster at February 14, 2003 10:34 PM

I knew it! I knew it! You DO linky-love me! This, and the fact that music boy decided to stop by and surprise me today, has made my day. :-)

by Lucy at February 14, 2003 11:04 PM

At least I sot some sort of love today, even if it was of the linky kind. Thanks MG.

by MrBlank at February 15, 2003 3:39 AM

That would be Anna. For some reason MT no longer automatically recognizes me.

by Anna at February 15, 2003 8:21 AM

Anna, the secret poster is Osama!

by Eviltom at February 15, 2003 9:19 AM

Awww.... I ruv oo too, babycake!

by Chris at February 15, 2003 11:20 AM

Lonely Young Blogmaster... decide to walk with me... around the lake tonight... behind the boathouse...I'll show you my dark secret...

Love is like a candystore, so sweet at first, and then the rotting begins... liar, you fucking liar... you could linger too long in your dreams... the good ol' days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad it seems.

by LOCKHEED at February 15, 2003 3:25 PM

Thanks, I know you love us because of the time you spent on those heart links. *kisses*

by überchick at February 15, 2003 3:27 PM

back at ya baby.

very sweet. thank you.

by sicksider at February 17, 2003 12:37 PM

AHH! mg you linked to me! how sweet of you! *hugs*

by jean at February 17, 2003 8:34 PM