« bad news: bush takes startling anti-war stance in honor of mlk | Main | It Ain't Me, It Ain't Me, I Ain't No Fortunate Son »

mg

and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground

by mg at 11:54 AM on January 21, 2003

Maybe I’ve been spoiled by the frenetic pace around here recently, but I don’t think I’m out of line by asking “where the hell is everybody?”

I so want to write but I am working on some deadlines and a potential promotion which is curtailing my *gasps for air* internet action and really cramping my style but will allow me to make more money and maybe eventually slow down, stabilize and reverse my *gasp* credit card debt accumulation and which might also allow me to go to Africa and South America for business trips and then *gasp* I won't have to feel like the ignoramus that never went anywhere except Cancun.

Gasp.

by Linz at January 21, 2003 12:27 PM

Well i'm still here, still reading...articles are coming up on the "on this day" thing, so i guess that means it's been a year since i first came across this site.

Anyone else about?...or maybe Mr. Bush has blocked everyone else from submitting since mg's post yesterday...

by Lawrence G at January 21, 2003 1:21 PM

I'm lurking, but I just don't have anyting to say.

by MrBlank at January 21, 2003 8:08 PM

Er, mullahs shortenned my arms for thievery. Will have to post w/ bloody stumps. But seriously, check out this excerpt from a deposition I read today: Amputee's Lawyer: What did your exaination reveal, doctor? Doctor: I noted marked shortening of his right lower extremity. Lawyer: Marked shortening? My client's leg was amputated above his knee! Doctor: My exam revealed marked shortening. Lawyer: Aaargh!!

by Anna at January 21, 2003 8:47 PM

mg, don't worry. This blog is still getting visitors.

er, or maybe I just like the slow pace :)

just kidding

by Crayzee at January 22, 2003 12:37 AM

i made another comment to your affirmative action post, which i think effectively prooves you wrong. i am really enjoying the debate.

by shannon at January 22, 2003 10:16 AM