« And after the spanking, the oral sex.... | Main | question of the day »

mg

rock the vote

by mg at 03:53 AM on May 07, 2002

What do you think of this?

Nice typeograhy. I think that there should be more space between the little mug shot and the text.

by MrBlank at May 7, 2002 9:53 AM

I like it. It's a good bit lighter. Hopefully you'll retain the colour coding...?

by Muad'Dib at May 7, 2002 2:07 PM

Yep, I will be keeping the color coding. That is one of the things I absolutely love about this current design (one of the only things right about now).

I'm ready to switch over to the mini update, but I'm trying to figure out a color for the links that a) really jumps off the page and b) doesn't clash or overlap any of the main colors. Any design gurus out there have some hex suggestions?

by mg at May 7, 2002 3:18 PM

I say use text decoration for the links, or make 'em bold. Personally I like the links underlined with this new style you've got going.

by MrBlank at May 7, 2002 5:48 PM

Like I told you in chatland, I like the new look. It opens up the page and lightens things up. On the other hand, I'm not sure I like the idea of my picture so large, but I guess I don't post often enough to really worry about it.

by space at May 7, 2002 6:01 PM

I like the part where I don't have to post anything. That rocks.

by Shar at May 7, 2002 6:20 PM

I like the part where I don't have to post anything. That rocks.

by Shar at May 7, 2002 6:20 PM

Well if that little picture had MG in boots....I could learn to live with it....

by Pristine at May 7, 2002 9:58 PM

"Rock the Vote" ?

Are you saving up to buy that Volkswagon Jetta? Is your new friend formerly-fat Jared from the Subway commercials? Do you wear Calvin Klein boxers, or Calvin Klein briefs, or are you daring and you go with the boxer-briefs? Did you remember to TiVO this week's episode of The Osbournes? I'm so upset I missed it!

by Eviltom at May 8, 2002 1:04 AM

No. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

by mg at May 8, 2002 1:08 AM

Ignore what I said about the space between the mug shot and text. That was an IE5 Mac issue.

Woo Hoo! my computer is fixed so my blog should be back up soon.

by MrBlank at May 8, 2002 12:05 PM