« Can't we all just get along? | Main | the arena is empty except for one man »

mg

now you do what they told ya, now you're under control

by mg at 11:54 PM on May 08, 2002

In an effort to further separate my perverted online life from my mostly non-perverted professional online life, I’m looking for a new AIM screen name.

I’ve already got a reasonably professional sounding screen name, for the Internet Professional part of personality. So, what I am really looking for here is a new screen name for the Bad Samaritan part of my personality.

Of course, “Bad Samaritan” is taken.

As are the baker’s dozen baker’s dozen different variations of “Bad Sam” that I tried. That is 169 different variations, for the culinary disinclined among you. All used.

Every reasonable variation on my favorite word, Cathexis, is gone. Any derivation of my favorite hobby,
Philatelia, has long ago been snatched up. Unitarian Ho is taken. Both Angry MG and Very Angry MG are already in use.

It is so frustrating. Can you believe, even “Squirrel Pants” is taken? That was the bottom of my barrel. I’ve run out of names to try.

So, in the interests on Interactivity, and making you, my few remaining loyal readers, part of the action, I’m taking suggestions for a new screen name. Please, help me out here.

I so wanted to title this post "Killing in the AIM of." Someone please get it.

by mg at May 8, 2002 11:56 PM

I get it! I get it! RATM. My band used to play that one in high school! What do I win?

by space at May 9, 2002 12:19 AM

is "RatherDiscontentMG" taken?

by space at May 9, 2002 12:27 AM

You were in a band?

by mg at May 9, 2002 12:54 AM

"SadBamaritan"?

(Somebody took "AntwonDotCom" before I thought to. I feel so violated.)

by Antwon at May 9, 2002 1:32 AM

I wanted to name my band Philatelic, which everyone liked till they found out what it meant. I wasn't going to mention this except that both bands AND Philatelia were discussed in this post & thus it seems fated.
I bet space was in some indie punk band.
Try 6ad 5amaritan?

by Linz at May 9, 2002 10:07 AM

you jerk. i gave you two dozen good ideas last night. you are so fucking hard to please.

by miss bazima at May 9, 2002 12:41 PM

Baz.. i don't know if he is hard to please or just loves the attention we give him. as for names. i dunno my mind is still asleep

by rannie at May 9, 2002 1:38 PM

No, we were sort an alice-in-chainsy grunge/metal band called Work8Fish.

Is that taken? You could try that, mg.

by space at May 9, 2002 7:11 PM

What does Work8Fish mean? I don't get it. What were you going to call your first single? I used to play that game with my friends. It was the "What is your first hit song going to be called?" game. They were always very clever song titles, but unfortunately I can't remember any of them or come up with one of my own right now. I stink. The end.

by mg at May 9, 2002 8:07 PM

how about the always fearsome 'panel van'?

by undertoad at May 9, 2002 9:41 PM

How about "BloodyStool"? Is that taken?

Oh, oh, "LizardTatooOnCrotch".

"NeverSawYouNekked"

"MineISBigger"

"SamaritanWhoIsBad"

... yeah, I'll stop now.

by MrBlank at May 9, 2002 11:48 PM

I get it! I get it!!!

How about these beauties?
Vibrating Crotch God
Homicidal MG
Throbbing Love Wad (TLW??)
Pulsating Tool of Ecstasy
Purple Helmeted Yogurt Slinger

OK; I think I've done enough damage for one day. Cheers....

by northstar at May 11, 2002 8:52 AM

Sperm Gurgling Butt Pirate sound appropriate

by poster at October 3, 2003 9:05 AM

What about Locutus? That is dope.

by Searcher at November 2, 2004 7:13 PM