« bambi says "this one's for you mom!" | Main | once I wanted to be the greatest »

mg

beware his tiger punch

by mg at 05:39 PM on August 06, 2006

You better watch out King Hippo, because Glass Joe and Piston Honda just got knocked the fuck out.

Forget the amazing hands this dude must have to knock out two people with two punches, the most amazing thing about this video is that two guys can get knocked out in 5 seconds, and no one else in the bar even seems to notice. Remind me not to get my ass kicked in Chicago.

comments

but you DO want to get your ass licked in chicago. you're dirty like that.

by eviltom at August 6, 2006 6:51 PM

Chinese girls'll do that. Analingus!

by anna at August 6, 2006 8:12 PM

Chinese guys do it too, isn't that right Tom?

by mg at August 6, 2006 8:56 PM

It's funny cuz I go to a hair stylist that gives me a head rub. They are very gentle Chinese gals. I pay an extra $6 for the service. One time a Chinese gay guy tried to give me a head rub there. I killed him.

by anna at August 9, 2006 5:15 PM

But how was the haircut?

by Nanci at August 9, 2006 5:28 PM

All my posts have manual exeprct or no exeprcts.When I tried to repeat it in order to answer your questions, I was unable to repeat it. Excerpt Editor sets WP to display the most recent post in full and all other at the front page with exeprct.When I double-click on the exeprct it makes no difference whether I double-click on the text or the image FEE opens the editor with the main content or entry. My guess is that EE has intercepted the normal display of post contents and replaced it with the exeprcts for all posts except the first. So, to FEE, this looks like a normal post. It therefore display the post content, which is not the exeprct.OK, I am just guessing If you want more detailed feedback, I will take at look at it, perhaps not before in the beginning of the next week, I am afraid.

by JoshTasha at April 25, 2012 2:35 AM