« I Do (some) Weddings (illegally) | Main | everything that lives will someday die, but our love still grows »

He said, you are depressed I'm glad you came to see me and get this off your chest

by anna at 06:24 PM on October 13, 2004

The stalker couldn't be dealt with by the police because he had "diplomatic immunity." That is part of the reason the guy he'd stolen drugs and cash from killed him. The same was true of a guy who attacked me at knifepoint in high school. Diplomatic immunity is bad.

But I'm not here to talk about that. Here's the thing: The guy stole a huge cache of Quaaludes. This was a prescription drug that was wildly popular in the 70s. It has dubious medicinal properties but man did it knock you for a loop. Eventually the government forced it off the market. Black market knockoffs appeared but those were never quite the same as the original 714s.

The same thing is going to happen with OxyContin today. In many rural areas, it's the drug of choice. Rubes walk into the local pharmacy armed to the teeth, demanding Oxy. Thousands of people, including Rush Limbaugh, Jeb Bush's daughter and Winona Ryder are hooked on the opiate painkiller. Folks will crush the pills and snort, smoke or inject it. This gets around the drug's annoying time-release feature. As more and more Dr. Feelgoods get hauled off to jail, legitimate medicinal users are feeling the pinch. They've launched many web sites to complain about a lack of ready availability. To hear them tell it, none of the myriad painkillers on the market compare.

The morality pendulum swings back and forth when it comes to substances that give people artificial pleasure. From 1900-1913, just about every medicine and soda contained cocaine, heroin and bella donna. Moralists got wind of it and took steps to stamp out the fun. For a long time docs wouldn't even prescribe narcotics long-term, no matter how much pain and suffering the patient went through. In the late 90s that all changed. Got a backache or a boo-boo? Here's some Oxy. More recently, with an upswing in law enforcement and negative publicity, it's swung back the other way. Hence all the hand-wringing among the Oxy-head set.

My parents' country house used to belong to the only doctor in the county. He practiced in the early 1900s. Imagine my friends and my surprise to find that his medications were still there on the shelf. Every single one contained cocaine, heroin and/or bella donna. We tried them all. Most but not all had long since lost their punch.

At some point we're all going to need to come to grips with one very simple yet elusive truth: There is no way to legislate morality. There is no way to regulate what people choose to do in the privacy of their homes. Prostitution, drug abuse, gambling and various forms of perversity will always be with us. All of them will always flourish no matter what anyone does to stop them. Hell, you can now get all the prescriptions meds you want off websites without any prescription whatsoever. It's just a question of when our leaders will muster the courage to accept that which can never be changed.

And let us get back to smoking our OxyContin in peace.

Next patient please. Send in another victim of industrial disease.

Don't get me started.

by mg at October 13, 2004 9:50 PM

Well put. It's pretty well established how you feel about that issue.

by anna at October 14, 2004 7:36 AM

Anna, you have an annoying habit of starting out a post with something really interesting and then you change the subject and move onto something less interesting and then never resolve or explain paragraph #1 which is all I want to know about. >:(

by MrBlank at October 14, 2004 12:30 PM

You can smoke Oxy!? Damn, I've been missing out.

by Ezy at October 14, 2004 3:22 PM

I think you can. Blank, I know. Diplomatic immunity is a hot button round here. Diplomats and their families can't be charged with crimes. This is in return for the same treatment for ours overseas. Once in a while one will get drunk and run over some people and then they might make an exception. It wasn't enough for an entire post.

by anna at October 14, 2004 6:19 PM

Yes, you can smoke Oxy but you need a Crack Pipe, can't use a regular pipe or roll it up or some stupid preppy/artsy/rainbowy marijuana pip.
Bronson Arroyo looks like a Caucasion Predator. It's disgusting.

by LOCKHEED at October 16, 2004 8:10 PM

Good to see you Lockheed!!! Now... what's Bronson Arroyo?

by jean at October 17, 2004 1:47 AM

Yes, he's the king of random free association.

by anna at October 17, 2004 10:22 AM

My hubby just turned down Oxy!!! I wanted to smack him in the head, they can go for more than $10 a pop! He said he was afraid to get addicted. Anyway, my personal favorite is hippiecrack aka wippets, aka nitrosoxide. For those of you who may not know, that is the propellent for whipcream. Don't try it alone, you can pass out, hit your head and die.

by CYNDEELOUWHO at October 19, 2004 8:46 PM

I feel ya Cindeelouwho. Any self respecting resteraunt supply store can hook you right up with cyllinders. Stop by a head shop for a cracker, Walmart for some balloons and you have yourself a party.

by Ezy at October 19, 2004 9:41 PM

Wow, was I drunk last night? Must have been the cold medicine. Jeez, I couldn't even get restaurant right.

by Ezy at October 20, 2004 3:29 PM

i've been addicted to smoking oxycontin for a year, you freebase it off of aluminum foil, trust me its the best, most effective way, now go and ruin your lives with a drug addiction....I DID!!!

by KiLLa CaM at August 5, 2005 3:52 PM

smoking oxys is the shit, take the time capsle off of an 80, put it on the foil and suck the smoke up with an empty bic pen. When burning the tab tilt the foil so it can roll down, be sure not to suck to hard or the pill will fly up the tube

by Ed at September 15, 2005 4:45 AM

hey i didnt kno u could smoke oxy either... i snort it... but now that i came across this site i kno... well thanxs ppl... hey does it hit you better if u sniff it or if u snort it.....

by jezz at December 29, 2005 2:59 AM

Can u smoke oxycontin and if u can what is the high comparable to in regards to snorting it or intramuscular? If you are sure of your answer please respond

by Boddi at February 12, 2006 4:01 AM

i didnt want to get hooked but i am and how do i get more the doc only gave me so many after i broke my wrist. i never even tryed sniffing or snorting i just like to pop a bunch at a time..... help what do i say to the doc.

by Dave Moss at February 24, 2006 3:40 PM

Man, me and my friend are on a good one now. We just smoekd a bunch after reading about it iit on this site. Then we just got all fiended out like we did coke for 2 days and we were coming down in front of a wal mart. I just have on small red gym shorts and my bud is in a leather one piece with his plastic chains. What do we do from here?

by Sean at February 28, 2006 1:19 AM

Smoking oxy gets u fucked up. MOSDEF

by Jeezy at March 2, 2006 3:00 PM

man all of you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots thinking that being hooked on oc's or doing them is cool or hardcore or whatever. just wait until it gets to the point to where shooting the shit up is the only way that satifies you and as your tolerance grows through the roof you turn to something with a little more kick, heroin. then eventually your shooting real dope. trust me i know how it goes down, far better then i would ever want to. its not tight shit to fuck around with and itas even worse that all you cats think your fucking hardcore or some shit because you foily oc's. you kids should fucking wake, get real and realise that drugs arent cool, it doesnt make you more hardcore if you do a lot of drugs and that all it really does is ruin your life and make you hate everything and every one esspecially yourself. most likely you all are going to read and say "this guys a fucking idiot, doesnt know what hes talking about." but the thing that really sucks for me is that i do. i know exactly what im talking about and i hate every bit of it. im ashamed of what i have become and im ashamed of the things that i do because of the terrible drug i am hooked on. ive seeked help time and time again. well guess what, im still shooting up, im still making regrets and my self loathing grows deeper then you could even imagine. and even worse then any of that im still only at the begining. my life is fucking peachy right now compared to what it will eventually will be. i hope at least a couple of you read this and actually realize what your fucking with and realise that this shit aint cool, it aint "where its at" and your not fucking hard core because you do drugs.
sincerely,
a heroin addict

by dopeaddict at March 6, 2006 11:40 AM

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK AND I HOPE EITHER YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS OR DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, YOU ARE RUINING FAMILYS AND LIVES. DO US A FAVOR AND OVERDOSE, JUNKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!!! at March 30, 2006 2:31 PM

hey now that i read this, gonna go smoke some of the SIXTY pills of oxy I GOTS. they are only 10mg but what the hey!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck all ya

by Tryin' it now at April 6, 2006 11:44 AM

Guys, guys, guys...and ladies too - I don't discriminate. If y'all are really down and out about your drug use, bare these things in mind. If drugs are so bad for us, then how come Kieth Richards is still smiling. And, if like our idiot friend 'dopeaddict' suggests, you get hooked to something harder than OC, just detox for a week. Jesus. Drink some cranberry extract, eat some vitamins and enjoy sobriety, cos' guess what - sobriety is just another altered state of mind, just like OCs, just like Heroin. Don't let these assholes scare you. Have some willpower and enjoy every minute of getting stoned off some badass opiates because after putting up with loser assholes like 'dopeaddict' - that unevolved fuck - we all deserve these drugs. It's our God-given right. William S. Burroughs shot up till the day he died. That's a fuckin' hero. Foily that shit up, my friends - I'm about to join ya!

Sincerely,
Stoic

by Stoic User at April 11, 2006 1:14 PM

like stoic user said its all a different state of mind the gonverment does it to us legaly are lives are bad but the put us on there meth- antidepressants-the difference is slim they chage our state of mind and make us veiw shit in a different way live life you only live once as far as i know and im liking it not to great but not the worst you know its up to you i use to be a tweaker meth fucked mly shit up i lost alot and went straight edge for a year now i do alittle of this and that im liking oc's but you can get over it and you can do as much as you want control yourself you got to focus thats all but keep doing it i got 2 80's and a 40 and im gonna chill for my days off and when i go back to work its not going to be all i think about so just live life

thecradle

by thecradle at April 19, 2006 9:02 PM

JUST SAY NO DRUGS !!!! THEY RUIN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILYS, DRUGS AFFECT EVERYONE NOT JUST YOU....

by BRENT VALES at April 28, 2006 5:28 PM

Vales, shut the fuck up.

by Stoic User at April 29, 2006 6:45 PM

shoot. smoke. plug snort eat usually. Shoot oxy

Injecting is best

by cuntface at May 1, 2006 7:12 PM

Hey guys, what is the best/easiest way to remove the time release from the oxy to prepare for smoking? THANKS!

by joadbe at May 7, 2006 8:27 PM

I have three daughters and a 21 year old son. My three daughters are all college graduates and are successful lawyers and doctors. My son, who proably had the most potential, chose drugs starting at the age of fourteen. He never finshed high school and his life in is shambles. His drug of choice is now smoking oxycontin.

He has a good job waiting for him should he become drug free and his family is waiting to give him their full support and love. He simply doesn't care and our choice seems to be to simply throw him out, tough love. He is willing to trade a college education, financial support, and his family for continued use of the drug. He is a handsome kid who now looks like a skeleton.

My question is this: What would you say to a 21 year old kid who is making this kind of choice, and do you think we have a chance.

I feel confident that I will receive some verbal attacks from some of you, but I am posting this in the hopes that one of you will give me some insight that may help save his life.

by hopefull at May 10, 2006 3:57 AM

Im not gonna lie I love smoking oxy- snorting sucks. you wanna know just how to do it? you pop the 80 in your mouth you suck the blue shit off andd wipe the rest of it off on the underside of your t-shirt. then you cut it into quarters (sometimes Ill even try to make 5 peices out of it) then your take one of those quarters and put it in the top right corner of your foil rectangle take a straw or even better a disassembled pen and hold the straw in your mouth over the pill and light the underside of foil with your lighter and follow your quater down with your straw and inhale. then you hold the smoke in until you cant and you exhale and lean back and smile the biggest chesire grin you can give. But even though this is cool this is great...kiss your life goodbye- no one trusts you no one respects you and you dont care cause life is too hard you need those pills right? your not addicted... wrong. oxys are the best and smoking them is the best, but think of this everytime your sucking that smoke up into your mouth, thats your life your exhaling the drug stays in you. 80s are 80$ how many can you afford with staeling? how you gonnna support your habit? enjoy your good highs, I wish I still had them... that I just wanted them cause they felt good.... not cause I NEED them

by Oxykitten at May 11, 2006 3:26 AM

wow. thats sorta a intense dialogue, umm who wants to give me their two cents about addiction?haha well i was actually wandering iff more people like and are addicted to the first way they did it or snorting/ smoking it??? you see i started off snorting it bc of my GF and wasnt really addicted and then like nine months later i started smoking it and thats when i got REALLY addicted.. almost clucked out. so is snortng, smoking or the first way you did it more addictive. theres something really strange about smoking it.. it seems to multiply the addiction and has a much heavier mental effect where as snorting it is quick and hard. well uhh time for your two cents

by woww at May 12, 2006 9:15 AM

hey i enjoyed reading the comments i was wondering if anyone knows and legitamite websites where i can buy oxys

by johnny at June 17, 2006 3:19 PM

is smoking 5mg pills worth it at all? Is it dangerous (beyond acceptable danger) to smoke 5mgs because of all the filler in them. (there is no other acetominaphin or anything)

by ottawaOC at June 20, 2006 8:09 PM

I say NO to drugs......but they wont listen

by mister at June 29, 2006 7:30 AM

I have just smoked oxy.80mg. for the first time being a regular snorter and it's effects seem to be a little bit rushy and yet more intence and immediate than snorting.The taste is not pleasing but if the desired effects suit you then that taste would be easily overlooked and eventually enjoyed perhaps.I smoked it 10 minutes ago and I am now feeling the full effect as I write this and I can see that it would be a desirable high for certain types but for myself I am not yet convinced.I will be smoking the rest of the 80mg. as I cut it into four equal tabs and after I finish it I will know for certain whether I will do this again or stick with the more mellow and slower acting snorts.I definetely would not recomend smoking anything below 20 mg.oxycontin and most certainly not oxycocet which is only 5mg. and full of acetaminophen and buffers.It is not a very harsh inhale but I am a smoker so a non-smoker may find it more harsh.I recomend trying it for yourself to see if it is the desired effect you seek from this opiate.good luck!

by hank at July 1, 2006 8:24 PM

iv been worndering foe years if i could smoke it, cant wait to try it. Just one question though, if "chasing the dragon" had no effect on me will smoking oc prob end up the same? i only didnt it once and it was my only time try heroin. did i prob just get bad tar? one more question: is it easier to overdose when smoking than when sniffing or does it all have to do with im milligarams u consume?

by Can u help me get some? at July 19, 2006 6:14 PM

maybe you didnt do it right. try taking the biggest hit possible, inhaling and then holding in until you get a little light headed :) oh and also if you dont mind me asking, where are you from..? it wouldnt be utah would it

by joa at July 21, 2006 2:55 PM

I checked into a methadone clinic

by oxykitten at August 1, 2006 9:40 PM

You guys are all wankers, oxycontin is a great drug, snorted and smoked, (injected is too close to heroin for me, and i just can't use needles, but hey, whatever gets you there) and used in moderation even a college student with an AA and a 3.86 GPA can have a good time and not fuck his life over. So whatever is said here, the naysayers have never tried the drug and just don't know. And the others who have tried it, love it. So to all ya'll who do this wonderful drug, live it, love it, and party on!

by Osizzle at August 1, 2006 11:09 PM

You don't know from party on. I've taken acid, coke, freebase, downers, uppers, battery acid, propane from the grill, Extacy, shrooms and railroad gin all at once. Then your in the now baby...

by anna at August 6, 2006 9:08 PM

can u smoke vicodin?

by nihl at August 14, 2006 5:49 PM

anyone can tell that these people above are pissed off at oxycontin because they fucked up in their lives.....hey dumbfucks!!! don't blame the drug, blame yourself for becoming a junkie...you can still be a druggaddict and function perfectly fine in society...don't be hating on the people that are loving oxy jus because you became a fiend and ruined your life...in fact if you ruined your life because of oxy, i'm laughing at your dumbass right now, did someone put a gun to your head and then put a needle in your arm, no it was you.....
...in my opinion oxycontin is a miracle drug for recreational purposes and for extreme pain and if you see it any other way then you don't know the meaning of self-control....moderation bitches, moderation....no more than 120 mg a week

by ZenMaster at September 3, 2006 11:57 PM

and whoever pays more than 20 bucks for a 40 is an idiot

by ZenMaster at September 4, 2006 12:02 AM

"Dopeaddict" is some christian right winger posing as a user. WTF that is the squarest silliest piece of tripe i've ever seen. We can see through you dipsh*t!

by uh at September 9, 2006 3:22 AM

Hey i took an 8mg suboxone two days ago and i want to be able to do my oxy but i want to make sure the suboxone is out of my sytem so i can get high. Does anyone know how long it takes to get suboxone out of ur system

by Rick at October 1, 2006 9:00 PM

I snort oxy all the time and i wanna try smoking it but i want to make sure its not a waste. Does the high last as long as when u snort it?

by Addict at October 1, 2006 9:04 PM

Yes Ive smoked and snorted Oxy and both are great...but I must say smoking it is my choice way of using. The high is perfect cos u still feel the body high without feelin like ur gonna pass out into a coma. U all know that feeling u get after snorting it....so while smoking it u can lead a regular day.....plus its hardest to overdose when smoking it....u could smoke a whole 80 in one setting and u wont overdose in any way.....ull just have the most killer high of ur life.

by blah at October 4, 2006 3:18 AM

Come to canada you can get 100 40's for $100 and 100 80s for $200 :D alot of people dont know what they are and give them away. How long do the effects last if you smoke oxy? Is it similar to crack, or does it last long like sniffing?

by Oxycontrast at October 15, 2006 2:50 PM

Im sorry to say that if you are not a christian and have not accepted the LORD JESUS CHRIST \,... you are going to hell. im not trying to push anything on you but the lord loves you more than anything on this earth and he will never stop loving you. HE is REAL.!!!!! Even if you do or did drugs all you have to do is ask for forgivness and youre sins will be thrown into the deepest of seas.

by Aimee at October 18, 2006 9:43 AM

jesus died along time ago. i havnt met him personnaly. what look is he rocking? punk? emo? retro? maybe metro or hipster. let me know.

by cherry_peel at October 25, 2006 2:35 AM

this is for oxycontrast, I want to know if shit is really that available and cheap in Canada cause if it is ill drive there right now and buy all off them let me know

by addict at October 27, 2006 6:03 PM

I be taking 8 80's and 4 40's each day for over a year which is the equivelant of 10 80's per day plus I take oxyfast (liquid oxy) about another 80 or so mg per day. I obviously have built up a tolerance. The smoking sounds interesting. I do not take it all at once but usually can take about 5 80's at time by mouth after crushing and after taking off the time release.....would like to hear more on the smoking aspect...

by oxy_master at November 11, 2006 10:28 AM

This might be hard for you knuckleheads to swallow, but before oc's exploded and i got them for 2 bucks a pop. They came from a gulf war vet. I got up to rippin' 40 a day. I'd start with 5 in a row just to feel it. All you dudes that think your cool, wait till the day when you run out and your jaw locks up and you can't move a muscle in your body. You think your constipated now, you better have about 15 enema waiting.and a minimum of 4 to 5 methadone wafers just to be normal! i use to think i was hooked on snorting.smoking them is a joke,you might as well jack them like the weekend warriors i'd see in the back of the pharmacys in mexico! trust me i've seen it all when it comes to this crap,by the way you can get off yourself your mind is stronger than you think! more in 2 days

by jason dutch at November 14, 2006 5:31 PM

by jason dutch at November 14, 2006 5:32 PM

Just to let u no if u get suboxone it really helps with the withdrawls the only problem is u get hooked on those and have to slowly ween urself off

by ocfiend at November 15, 2006 2:46 PM

so smoking isnt worth it?snorting is?i wana try to smoke it but if it dont do it i wont even try

by LaYLoW at November 17, 2006 6:21 PM

Did you know that smoking crack is waaaaaaaay better than oxycontin you fuckin pussys, you wanna get high than drop that baby shit and try some real fuckin drugs

by Crackhead at November 18, 2006 2:08 PM

Abusing oxycotin will kill you...

Please get help all of you... I know a 24 year old man who just died on nov.9th from abusing oxicotin; I just went to his funeral yesterday...

by concerned at November 20, 2006 2:56 AM

Fuck u if your so fucking concerned you shoulda said something to your 29 year old friend. i no that these drugs are ruining and have ruined my life but you no what? getting high is the only thing i actually enjoy anymore, its the only part of the day i dont wanna put a bullet in my head. I was clean for 6 months and i found that life is shitty and no fun and the only time i dont wanna kill myself is when im high so u should let us live the way we want to cause we Know exactly what were doing and what where gettin into so please leave us alone it doesnt help when we are constantly reminded we are fuck ups and let us enjoy the only thing we can

by Druggadict at December 11, 2006 3:38 PM

Hmmm just gave that smoking a shot... with a little from my 80s.

hard to judge 100% if there are effects, because i snorted ~10MG, then ate ~5mg. i took the remaining 5mg from the quarter and foiled it.
all in all, i would have to say the effects are there, but it could be placebo, or the 10MG i just snorted.
i was feeling a bit sick before i started, so anything is an improvement (ive only been on a 2 week bender... post holidays im gonna put a stop to this)

perhaps later after comeing down, ill try just smoking 10mg... see if i feel anything or if its just placebo.

Due to the concentrated form of the pill and almost no filler, i think that smoking it should be completely plausable.

and now for the disclamer.

Kids, stay away from this crap.
i have always had amazing will power, but there are 2 drugs in this world where i have had a REALLY hard time getting away and staying away from.
meth and opiates are so very strong when it comes to the grip they can have over your life. and it sneaks up on you too...
im not saying they cannot be used. some very strong people can use them from time to time, and never have any problems at all...
so far, ive been ok... but i can see the problems starting to rear their ugly head. infact when i stop over the holidays, i know im gonna be feeling shitty for about a week or so.

good thing i have a stash of xanax for that crummy week
good luck everyone, and please be careful... if used with great respect, these drugs can be alot of fun, but even the strongest can be dragged down into ruin if you underestimate the power of these substances.

by Fruitypoo at December 23, 2006 10:46 AM

Yeah sux how sneaky this drug is. Thought I'd only been going for like 3 days, but it's been over a week. Man I wish I could shit. But gotta try the foil before falling back on the subox/ kpins. Hahahaha that's a given. Like when ur mom tells u not to look in the closet ur Christmas presents are in. Good luck and stop dying. Dying's a bummer.

by suboxone8mg at January 3, 2007 1:19 AM

It is entirely possible to OD from smoking. The method of consumption is in slower stages than that of snorting to you can monitor yourself better in a sense. But watch yourselves.

by Pablo at January 3, 2007 11:07 AM

fuck man. can u really smoke that shit. i been smoking herion for 4 years now but the shit in the streets are crap. waste my fukn money. if this is better than herion of the streets i want some. any1 know what to say to the doc.

by hondacivic at January 7, 2007 5:01 AM

damn i am living in the lucky country. oxy are like $4.50 for 60 pills in australia. fuk u all if u have to steal for your habbit. the goverment pays for mine lol

by smoker1 at January 7, 2007 5:11 AM

So I snort 80 mg oxy's, and everytime I do, I get really bad nasal congestion that won't go away. The only way to rid the congestion is to use AFRIN nasal spray. You are only supposed to use Afrin for a few days, and if you continue to use it longer than that it makes the congestion worse and results in "rebound congestion" Afrin has also proved to be addictive, and I am deffinately dependent on the shit I have used it for months just so my nose clears up and I can snort more oxy's...and just so I can fucking breathe. I am tired of this crap, and it is harmful but nothing else works. I also wanted to know more about smoking 80 mg oxy's because then my nose won't get congested, but I have never smoked them before and I am a but cautious of doing that....I also live in Alaska where 80 mg oxys are $100-$120 fucking dollars a pill....fucking bullshit....SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

by Concerned and Curious.... at January 10, 2007 3:24 AM

Oxy seems like a fun drug
but NOTHINGS BETTER THAN COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU SMOKE VICODIN/Hydrocodone?

by Bloody nose twins at January 12, 2007 4:56 AM

People are dieing from this drug. But by all means ask how 2 smoke it, and how 2 ask your docter 4 it. SMART. If u r going 2 kill yourself, just dont do it around people who care about u. We dont deserve 2 suffer, just u do.

by Jackie at January 18, 2007 12:17 AM

chasing white dots into black lines chases my worries away.....

by mysecret at January 28, 2007 12:17 PM

I just came off a year and a half binge of smoking 20 - 30 bags of dope a day. When I started I was putting a half a bag to a whole bag on my bong on top of weed. Within 3 months I was up to 10 bags. After about a year I was up to 20 - 30 Bags a day and not even getting high or nodding. All of this started out with taking pills(vics, percs, oxys, etc.) This shit will ruin your life. After having to go through detox in jail, for writing bad checks for dope money, I was realeased to find my family had disowned me. Trust me I love getting high but this shit will ruin you. Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't get physically addicted from smoking opiates because you can and detoxing is a living hell, besides beening in extreme pain, being bed ridden, puking and shittting yourself at the same time, try going through all this with out sleep for a week. I've been clean for about a month and i'm still lucky to get a good 6 hours of sleep. Don't follow my mistakes, if you want to get high get a bag of good weed and have fun. Belive me you won't lose your life over weed.

by DogFood at January 31, 2007 12:37 PM

hey jezz sniff and snort are the same thing dude lol

by tim bailey at February 1, 2007 6:02 PM

$80 for 80's??? your gettin hosed. lol. i get 180 80's a month. ill save ya alot of money.

by rob g at February 2, 2007 4:29 PM

hey rob g u think we can spark up a little deal drop me an email and let me know

by hard to find oc's in pa at February 11, 2007 2:58 PM

by Kim at March 31, 2007 8:03 PM

do any of you guys work?

by kirsty at April 6, 2007 11:38 PM

YES OC'S Do go for that in canada, AND YES Crack IS THE Way TOO GO!!!... FREEBASE MOTHAFUKA's!!!.

by CRACK JACKER at April 19, 2007 6:55 AM

i was hooked on meth for 3 YEARS SOLID!!!! and i gave that shit up COLD MOTHER FUCKIN TURKEY BITCH's, i like all dif kinds of drugz, Cocaine, heroin, Crystal meth, Herb, Oc's, Codiene, Acid, Shrooms, E, Opium, Old school Speed, Hash,
Crack, Bella Donna,NitrosOxide, MDMA, ect. Ps, I live in ontario canada im 19 and iv been gettin fucked up sinc i was 9 ROCK THE FUCK ON BABY!!!!!

by CRACK JACKER at April 19, 2007 7:14 AM

anyone know how to shoot any oxy?

by Jason at April 20, 2007 3:38 PM

dissolve the oxy in water. Then shoot it

by Bill at April 28, 2007 11:39 PM

WHEN I TRY TO DISSOLVE THE OXY IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO A GEL LIKE MESS, I CAN'T EVER PULL IT UP IN THE NEEDLE-WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I TAKE OFF THE COATING FIRST, CRUSH IT AND TRY TO DISSOLVE IT BUT IT NEVER WORKS.....WHAT STEP AM I MISSING?

by KARENKITTY at May 21, 2007 10:22 PM

The reason they gel up is because u have the shitty new Generic ones that are made to gel up to keep u from shootin em......My weeee little town has dried up of ocs.....somebody help all we have is the shitty generic ones now

by 90redgt at May 23, 2007 9:53 AM

smokin oxy's is the best and safest way, i had a bad experience with shootin up so i dont do that anymore

by Eric at June 13, 2007 4:24 PM

how many of you ass wipes have kids that your not taking care of!!!!! buy , stealing , screwing to get dope, and thats your life in a fucken dope ball!

by mother raising grandbabies at June 14, 2007 8:19 PM

by mother raising grandbabies at June 14, 2007 8:20 PM

Hey I get tested for diversion and was wondering if when smoking OC if it still shows up in drug tests for opiates or oxycodone. I know that it is synthetic and has a hard time being detected under opiates on drug tests but if they test for oxycdone it can, yet leaves your system quick (1-2 days). Just wondering if when smoking it if it will still show up on a test. Because I snorted 20mg yesterday afternoon and smoked about 30mg today and have a drug test tomorrow = P, hopefully ill be alright. I have heard stories of people getting thoruhg drug tests while being on oxycontin.

by A little Worried at June 23, 2007 3:20 AM

Fuck all of you 80 dollars a pill 100-120 in Alaska! FUCK THAT go to mexico and pay .30 a milligram. And screw the hole cutting into corners plop that whole thing on there and follow that down a footlong piece of tin in one hit get like 20 mgs in you at once thats how you get on a sick one try to follow it over the pill having it slide down but instead of on top have it like behind the pill at the top of the hill following behind the pill to the bottom. Make sure you suck really hard or you will waste the smoke everyware that just makes me want to shoot you in the fucking head. dont be a pussy the reason i think its better to follow behind the pill instead of on top is beacause its harder to suck it up and easier to catch all of the smoke. Its good to have a method down so you dont waste it especially if its your homies pill.
This shit makes you aggrivated as fuck I blazed 4 pills today i was on one. Enjoy smoking it but its better just to shoot it.

by blaze OC 80s on tin at June 23, 2007 4:09 AM

anyone know if the generic teva's are decent for smoking/snorting? or better yet, how to seperate out the "gel" binders that keep you from being able to shoot them?

by KarenKitty at June 29, 2007 5:21 PM

by KarenKitty at June 29, 2007 5:23 PM

does anyone know anything about an oxy that u cant snort?

by anonymus at July 11, 2007 11:06 PM

looking to BUY oxys.. 10,20,or 40 mg tabs.. please email me @bestcoinlots@hotmail.com
Thanks and later!!

by oxyseeker at July 27, 2007 10:52 PM

for above, email me at: bestcoinlots@hotmail.com

by oxyseeker at July 27, 2007 10:55 PM

Hello fellow oxy users.. I am looking to connect with someone from australia or canada who is looking to "get rid of" oxys by mail... let me know please... have a good one all..:)
THANKS! seekingOXYS

by seekingoxys at July 27, 2007 11:03 PM

quote by Kim "My boyfriend and I just tried smoking it, and it was the most disgusting thing we have ever done. Other than weed, we have never smoked any kind of drug. We would take snorting oxy rather than smoking it any day of the week. It tastes and smells like chemicals, YUCK"

lol that chick is like EWWW WEEE, I DONT LIKE THE TASTE/SMELL of DRUGS
well then chick, you werent meant to be a junkie like the rest of us
how bout contributing to the people who love the taste of oxy 80's
yum yum
rottin my stomach

by Fungdark at July 30, 2007 1:55 AM

can u smoke percs?

by oc80 at August 4, 2007 1:06 AM

hey fellow oc heads! Damn yall' ! HA!. Yeh..I"m ashamed too of what I've become...but what the hell? I'm already on thin ice- so I might as well dance. heehe. Oh..and whoever asked about getting oxycontin on the web...ya sure can! just go to www.ecr1.netfirms.com ya gotta fill out this gnarly exam but it's well worth it.
PEACE! and whoever wants to share, look send me an email!
Aimee

by Aimee at August 5, 2007 8:33 PM

Is it true that if you smoke oc that it wont show up in a drug test

by yee cg at August 7, 2007 3:48 AM

i'm just wondering how is it that you cannot overdose from smoking oxycotton? ive heard it many times but i am still unsure considering it is a time release drug when taken properly, but smoking it is getting past that time release barrier. so why is it that people say you cannot overdose from smoking it?

by curious at August 18, 2007 2:39 AM

just tried smoking my1st oxy...but don't let that mislead ya...been bangin' since they came out, xept 4 a few years kicked. Dante had NO FUCKIN IDEA there was another level to HELL! well, smoking this geneic 40 was pretty much just nasty, which I could deal w/ if I felt anything...much. what the hell 'sup w/ Purdue anyway...can't even get brand these days...everyone's on backorder. So, any of you docs/interns w/ minor in chemistry...lets hear about that gel binder & how to separate it! I thought it may be sensitive to O2 after the coating is off (in air or water). Tried adding a touch of vinegar to raise the ph & simulate stomach acids with some limited success. I also read on the web somewhere that iodine will disolve them , but,...umm,isn't that Poison!
Jeez. So lets hear from the best & brightest! Come'onfolks, let's share the knowledge!
Coyote Joe

by Coyote Joe at September 11, 2007 6:00 AM

Those generics that have the gel in them really suck ass! You can snort them if you do it in small amounts every ten minutes or so. I don't know of any way to shoot them, you just end up with this mess of jelly in your spoon. I'm going to have to try smoking them and see how that works. I've been on oc's for about four years now, I take 120mg every eight hours for a permanent back injury. I have my supply of clonidine to keep mr. jones away in case I run out of the oc's. That stuff stops withdrawal symptoms right now, you still feel a little crappy but at least you aren't in bed heaving your guts out for three days. Onward through the fog!!

by trapperdog at September 14, 2007 5:37 PM

the one i can tell u is i love getting rich off off people like you but just let me know whats its like smoking it do u get higher than sniffing it thats should be a good answer! IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE IT DID 2 ME THANKS

by joe sally at September 14, 2007 11:04 PM

I am really amazed how many people blame the drug or the drug companies or somebody else for what THEY DID TO THEMSELVES!!! Take responsibility for your own fucked up lives for Christ's sake!!

by trapperdog at September 15, 2007 11:09 AM

K I tried smoking a long time ago. Must not have done right. Ive been doing OC's for about 10 years. Opiates for over 30. I will try smoking when I get home. I niff the stuff all day. I tried shootin and even the brand name gels up on me. I Live in CAlifornia and would love to find a good connect for them. Willing to pay good.

by Shreddi at September 19, 2007 5:52 PM

whoo, I just somked oc for the first time because of this sight, and it was good. I ve shot alot of dope, but smokin it is a different rush. I'm fucked

by oxycarlton at September 26, 2007 2:05 AM

i buried my son on sept 25 2007 he died sept 21 smoking oxycotin do you know the pain the has caused me his mom and family and friends he was scott from my space right? very pop;ar kid and now he in the ground for being weak one night smoked it and it killed him

by rick reid at October 18, 2007 4:17 AM

WOW. I am very taken a back by these posts. I am a 23yr old woman who is pregnant with my first child. I just found out a few months ago my fiance has been addicted to oxys for about a year. This shit makes someone a complete different person. I love him so much but don't even know him anymore....all I know is someone who constantly runs back and snorts oxy and fucking smokes it too just like all of you say is SOOO COOL. Let me tell you first hand I watched my fiance ruin his life with this shit.....theres nothing worse than watching the one you love throw their life away for drugs and just not care about you anymore. He is so dependent on them it is so sad. And there is nothing I can do for him besides beg him to get help...he thinks I am a bitch and a complainer when really it's all him. This is by far the WORST drug on the market and I pray for anyone and their families that have to deal with someone on this shit. It ruins an awesome person.....I can only hope we can get better from here.....but it doesn't look so swell. I could kill everyone that deals with this drug. It's hit so close to home for me and can't believe all the people who think it's the greatest thing in the world. There are so many other things to be grateful for in this world than stupid drugs that ruin your life. Okay I am done venting.

by nikki at October 20, 2007 4:20 PM

can u freebase a percacet, im thinkin because of the tylonal it wouldnt work??

by mark at October 31, 2007 1:57 PM

my sister has a yeast infection.She made me taste it. like warm cheese

by Ron Jeremy at November 12, 2007 9:20 PM

Whoever smokes oxys isnt truly addicted to oxys. I had a 3 80 mil a day habit by snorting, sometimes more. If I didn't have it I would get sick. I tried smoking oxy, smoked a whole 80 mil like I was smoking herion off tinfoil. I didn't feel shit. All you people smoking oxys are stupid as hell wasting youre 30 to 100 dollars for 80s or whatever pay depending where you are . If youre giong to do an addictive drug snort it or shoot it thats the only way. whoever says they are addicted to smoking is a bitch liar!!!

by josh at December 2, 2007 5:18 PM

If you ever decide to get off it (only if youre eating a lot or snorting or shooting not you little kids that smoke it) try suboxone it helped me out wonderfully it is a miracle drug, and way less addictive than methadone expensive but if you have insurance its an easy way to kick that shit

by josh at December 2, 2007 5:25 PM

It's hard to read these comments...But I can totally relate. I remember the first time I tried drugs back in the 70's. I swore I wouldn't stop til the day I died cuz it felt so good...But time passes and you keep using, and pretty soon it consumes your life. You become a slave to the drugs. Its the first thing you think about in the morning and the last thing you think about at night. Everything else that used to be important slips away. I lived to use, and I used to live. I wanted my fucking life back. And I didnt want my kids to have to deal with the same shit that I did, but as we all know - it's in the genes and history is doomed to repeat itself when you cant get it right. Now I have a son who is addicted to smoking oxy's. It's killing him - he is 6 foot and weighs about a hundred pounds. His friends are dying around him. But like you guys, he has to reach his own bottom - I know I did. I just pray for all of you that the bottom comes before the alternative....There's hope and help out there when your ready. Take care, or not. It's your choice.

by Sharon at December 2, 2007 9:17 PM

I have a couple questions.
1) What is the easiest way to get 40's? Ive never had a problem getting them from friends, but by now those friends have either found jesus, and NA, or found heroin. and dont deal in oc anymore. I just like the 40's because i can split it in two, and chew each half at parties. Really i want is 40's. Also how much should i pay? Ive always paid between $20-30. To much??

2) Could these be smoked with hooka? My idea is to crush them, then put that right under the coals, on top of the shisha. Bad idea??

And before i get lectured about ruining my life. Im a third year college student working on my AAS in emergency care, and rescue. Im aware of what these drugs can do. I just love to party on the weekends.

by turbo spoolin 20psi at December 3, 2007 1:05 AM

WoahSmoke?New 2 Me,I got as much as i need my rents got 40 scripts im from canada sniff evryday, someone should hooks me a line for some cheap oxys if u got connects,Alot of ppl here get them like ALOT!!but without id killaman lol!!!add my email Hatekilldestroy_13@hotmail.com

by OxyRush2Brain at December 6, 2007 4:34 PM

i'm 21, have hard a bad back, a diease like osteoporosis, a degenerative disc bone diease, cant spell it, but anyway have had crippling back pain since i was 9 , after i turned 18 was put on oxys, but they fucked my stomic up so bad i'd get sick, tryed everyother pain med didn't work or got even sicker, was precribed oxy again... still couldn't swallow them, would trow up, and was paying 700 outta my broke ass no money pocket to pay, decided to snort them one day, and my pain went away and i was never sick.AND NEVER GOT HIGH.. stayed that way about 2 years.... and now around here they only sell tivas , Big problem cant swallow them still .... well my point is i am Medicly addicted , alwyas precribed my pills... i ether have to pick get sick, and take the pills for my pain.. OR get sick from not taken them... anyone who DONT have REAL pain, are fucking people like me... if they didn't change the pills cuz of people wanting to get high on them i wouldnt have a prob... well you dont get high if you REALLY have bad enough pain to be precribed oxy well all i have to say is STOP STEALING MY LIFE!!! i cant have a normal life with out cant even move...whats next... taken oxy off the market completely becuase of people wanting to Party and get high all i have to say is what about the REAL PEOPLE YOUR HURTING... THE INNOCENT THAT NEEDS THIS PILL TO HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by KoRn Girl at December 17, 2007 5:51 PM

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this forum. After reading quite a few posts.. I have decided to go buy an 80.. baahahaa. OKay, like I know drugs are "bad", fuck red ribbon week. Dipshits. I wish I was fucking high. Listen, don't hate on people who chose to do drugs, any drug(s). Okay? Cause NO ONE is perfect. NO ONE. So who's to say dude who HATES on people who fuckin' bang dope ery day doesn;t cheat on his fuckin' wife?! (Right?!!) We all do bad things, just something that is "bad" to you, may be the fuckin' shit to dude on that bicycle. Whatever. I am just in alaska, which blows. get this shit ya'll.... up here.. oc is 130 (80mg). And thems is dude prices. Seriously.. I mean we got mad greens in the 907, butt I don't smoke weed. I am very selective with my shit.

I'm fuckin tired. SWIM says we go in. Allfuckin right. SO I smoked it the other day for the first time. I mean I have snorted 'em, and ate em ya know, but SWIM gave me a double dip of the shit. Then I sort of fell apart, haha. Not because the drugs, mosdef, the drugs make me sane. I'm just fuckin crazy. I mean alaska sucks dude. ya'll have no clue. it's not like the cruise commercials or the fuckin' postcards pictures. It's dark, and gloomy, and cold, and really wet (all the time) and worst of all.... GOOD SHIT IS HARD TO FIND!!!!!!!!!! Very expensive too. fuck. I'm just glad the hallucinations have stopped for a spell. Sometimes I just can't shake 'em off, ya know?? they follow me. yeah, I AM crazy. haha. I think it builds character though. nighty nighty, I won't be sleeping the nightmares suck too much.

by SWIM at December 19, 2007 8:03 AM

in bellevue washington i know about eleven people who have died from smoking oxy....we call them beans and will's. they sell for a dollar a miligram! eighty for an eighty. and everyone does it....and everyone dies. but fuck it gets you high.....down is the new up....its like heroine you cant cut!!!

by TIEN_ROKK at December 22, 2007 12:05 AM

i need OXY's FOR CHEAP WHOS GOT THEM WILL PAY FORTY FOR AN EIGHTY ALL DAY....northwest area SEATTLE-PORTLAND??or someone who can find them in oregon??? send my friend a message on myspace www.myspace.com/10rock

by JOSHAYKAY at December 22, 2007 12:10 AM

what does anyone think of "oxykitten's" first post? do you think she's for real or faking, and does her system workk and if it does does the stuff about addicttion she mentions really happen?

by oxygurl at December 25, 2007 5:54 AM

You little kiddies are so nieve. You sit on a website and brag about doing drugs and how cool you think it makes you. Little do you know that you aren't the only ones that read this site and that with the help of ip addresses, and everyone has one, you can be found. You may not give a fuck that you're ruining your life, but somebody does. One day you will pay for drug abuse and I'm not talking about smoking weed. You might not die, but there is always a life in and out of jail which in my opinion is no kind of life. Take it from someone who knows what it will do. Soon you'll be 30 and look 50, can't say your own name without a studder, have a few kids in foster homes because you're the fuck up, fines you can't afford because those drug prices keep rising as do your tolorance, and eventually you'll be alone no family and no friends unless you've got dope. But hey that's your life guess I'm just thankful mine will amount to something. You really should do a lot more and free the rest of us from your filth. You can do it just kill yourself we're all waiting.

by v0kx at December 29, 2007 2:01 AM

Fuckin A. I didnt think that smoking oxy was possible until a few months ago after me and my friend got back to his place after scoring a couple 80s. I was sitting down happily grating my pill when i see that mother fucker ( my friend ) smoking what looked like heroin from my perspective. I was all like, "Ahh, snap son! What the fuck Are you smokin that oxy like it was black??" Then he responded, sounding as if he were offended that i was so dense as to not know one could smoke the shit outta some oxy, "Damn straight, son. And if you wanna get fucked up , yo, id suggest smokin at least half that 8." So that was exactly what i did. Its really cool, it even tastes pretty good. Im not saying doing oxy is cool but i am saying TO ALL OXY USERS!!!!!! SMOKING OXY ACTUALLY WORKS AND IT RULES. I SCOFFED AT THE IDEA UNTIL I TRIED IT. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL SMOKE AT LEAST A BIT EACH TIME YOU DOSE IF YOU TRY IT EVEN ONCE!!!!

by Oxen For A Better World at January 13, 2008 5:07 AM

in reply to vokx, what about proxies ;)

by idontkno at January 17, 2008 2:21 AM

i find that amazing that people get OC's so cheap it always a steady 50-60 dollar hit for 80's around steeler country. luckily i have found someone in the hospital i work at to help me out but i'm still paying almost 40 and only making ten bucks big deal right? i know so maybe someone like you can help me out and we can start a lucrative business together if interested ....pplaya2002@yahoo.com

by petey in pgh at February 5, 2008 8:20 PM

i get oc 160's for $1 a pop.

by you're a douche at February 29, 2008 9:39 PM

Ok, I really think it is important to ask this question. I have chosen to seek advice so I don't hurt myself, I can't afford Suboxone, I ran out yesterday. I have no choice right now. I was taking up to 75 opiate pills a day, I also used H, I stopped doing this by checking into detox. I went through PAWS (post acute withdrawl symptomss) when I got out about 53 days ago. I finally found a doctor he has me taking for the last 5 days one 8mg sublingual Suboxone tabs per day. I felt sick after 12 hours, I have never messed with Oxy's, I decided to get them instead of going back to a mixture of 75 pills,.....lorecet (10.0/650), watson 387 (7.5/750) etc every DAY.......
I snorted one at about 12 hours since I last took a Suboxone, it took away withdrawl symptoms, but I didn't get high, mind you I have never taken OXY before........I need to know how long is it before Iget the uphoria back it should be now right???, I have read that it only takes about 12-18 hours after you last ingested Suboxone, the nalox is gone in a couple hours right??? I hope it is soon....I have another one , they are 80mg's each, i am scared because I don't know if it is safe riight yet after 24 hours to do it if I did one twelve hours ago.
Why didnt I feel anything except it relieved nausau? I am scared and hesitant to snort the other one. What is the high of a 80mg oxy if I snort it. I know the time release is for 12 hours of severe pain relief, is it only a couple hours if I bypass the time release coating ......PLEASE HELP.....How long are the two highs from either taking the pill itself or without the time release coating???? HELP PLEASE ASAP.
Please email me. briandinse44@yahoo.com

by Brian at March 2, 2008 4:29 AM

shit OCs 160 for a $1.00 you should hit me up i can make them go for 80 to a 100 bucks that should be good for us both all kinds of money for us and stay fucked up

by telly at March 28, 2008 1:23 PM

haha i live in cali and i get my 80 mg oc's for $40 :P

by get fuqedup at April 3, 2008 6:02 AM

From what I read here about smoking, you people who are getting high off of this have very low tolerances. I take 5 oc 80's at a time, chew them up super fine, and swallow them, and I am lucky to get a buzz. Some days, I'll get a slight buzz, but most times, there is little to nothing. This drug is an awful thing to take, especially if you have enough money to buy them. I was taking Percoset for the longest time, and at the end, I was taking up to 20 pills at 1 time, and up to 90 per day, until I started to get scared about damaging my kidneys. I started taking OC's and at the beginning, I could handle a 1/2 pill. Only 1 year later, I take up to 15 OC 80's per day, and again, even 5 of them at a time will not give me a buzz. Be careful, because these pills are hard to get off of, again, especially if you can afford the,. Simply put, they will kill you, and every day, I am waiting for these pills to stop my heart, but I still can't bring myself to just plain quit them. I keep taking them, hoping to get the buzz that I once got from only a half of an 80. What a mess. I spend upwards of $8,000 a month, and for little to no effect. That's what happens when taking these pills, and as far as smoking them, again, I smoked a whole pill at once not missing 1 puff of smoke, and I felt no different than taking a puff of a cigarette, except for the foul taste that even chewing the pills won't give you.

by fathertime at April 12, 2008 7:48 PM

ya well this "talking about smoking oxycontin" online is what's gonna have all of u in withdrawls in the end when all of your connects dry up because the pharmacy doesn't have them anymore because all of the above bitch ass people are talking about how much they love doing all these things with oxycontin !!! U guys are to dumb to realize this is just a site the government put out to put together a rap sheet against purdue to make them discontinue oxy so any one who really trully loves their OC'S shouldn't post on here anymore and be a little smarter about what ur saying basically straight to the international GOV. Like how much their going for in what towns and where u live and ur email adresses wich then give IP adresses and builds a huge case other then the ones that are already pending against them to eather make a shitty ass bunk gel glob or put in shit to where when u crush the pill it releases shit that kills the OC in it that would usually get u high so I'll tell u right now I'm crushing an 80 as I speak with my iPhone and I'm about to enjoy life and block out my fucked up disfunctional mom little sisters and my moms boyfriend beating her up so a word of advice shut ur mouths about it and get a high alittle longer thats all i have to say

by snortin' my kosher salt aka my OC'S at April 13, 2008 4:15 PM

Why are you people having such a problem finding OC's. I purchased all 5 seasons of the OC at Best Buy, and why would you want to crush them up and snort them? You will get the best enjoyment by putting them in your DVD player. I have finished watching season 1 and 2 of the OC, and will gladly sell them to any of you people having trouble finding them. I only want $20 each set, so your search is over. I have the OC's you want available now.

by I-LOVE-RYAN at April 13, 2008 6:51 PM

I just got an email from a buyer. I now have only season 2 of the OC left for sale, so grab it now for all of you here are "jonesing" for the OC

by I-LOVE-RYAN at April 13, 2008 6:53 PM

I don't see that anyone has posted the fact that you can remove all of the time release factors from the pills by simply removing the outer coating, which is best done by scraping it off with a sharp razor blade, and then, crushing the pill into a powder. Next, place the powder and approximately 3 tablespoons of water in a small metal container suitable for heating the mixture. Heat the solution, stirring it at the same time, until it just strats to boil. Let it sit and cool for about 5 to 7 minutes, and draw the liquid from the top only. As opiates dissolve in warm water very easily, they separate from the fillers. Now, you can easily do what you want with the liquid. Drink it, snort it, shoot it, etc. You will have pure oxy, no time release included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by OCBASER at April 13, 2008 7:00 PM

I have been smoking between 2-6 80's a day the last 2 yrs. I used to sniff or chew them & I didn't do as much. I wouldn't advies people to start smoking them, because its the most addictive way to use oc's.I pay between 25-35 a peice & I get a scrip of 40s. The high is great but stick to , sniffing , shooting or chewing oc's. I used to be able to go a 24 hrs without withdrawals, but smoking them makes u start to get sick 6-8 hrs.

by Mister Guy at April 17, 2008 2:16 AM

quick question guys I get 120 oxy 10s every 28 days and I didn't know you could smoke them off tin foil wow.... would u have to remove the time release coating on the pill before doing it on foil or add any moisture to the foil so the pill becomes soluable or dose it just melt... if I'm gonna try it I wanna do it right by the way I was hit by an suv and now I have herniated discs and is pushing on my sciatic nerve =(

by hmmmm at April 20, 2008 8:52 AM

lol and the really funny ass part of it all is I only pay 25 bucks for 120 of em.... question why do my pills have CDN instead of OC on them and there called oxycodone pur hcl what's the hell is the pur hcl all about could the be pure oxycodone....

by hmmmm at April 20, 2008 9:02 AM

and anotherthing when you go through your perscription too fast lol I'm prob only one with a scrip here. MAN UP Don't be a pussy and caise crime or paya fortune for them just fukin take your withdrawls like a fukin man I've quit cocaine then went to crack omg what a mistake and then I quit crack without a detox center MAN UP Peeps its not that fukin hard then after I was clean the most unexpected thing happened I got hit and run by an suv and now I'm on oxycontin grrrr another addicting substance o well works great for my pain I guess

by hmmmm at April 20, 2008 9:15 AM

o boo I just did some reading up on them and well the oxycodone hcl is generic o well now the only question I have for you people is can u smoke the generic one and it still be good?

by hmmmm at April 20, 2008 10:18 AM

You can't smoke,shoot,snort the generic pinkish 80's,only take whole ;they r reformulated to not allow abuse.Then only ones that are good are the perdue pharma oc's.They used to have abg's that were the same as name brand & were cheaper, but they got sued & had to stop making them. Some insurance companys don't cover the name brand oc's,just the crappy generic cdn, Most of the mom & pop & big named pharmacys don't stock both generic & name brand.So unless u take them whole for legit pain,the generic burn your nose,gel up when u try to shoot them & they taste nasty & don't work for smoking just like how u can't smoke roxi's. Purdue was supposed to reformulate them to prevent abuse,the dea has been pressuring them to do that,there is even talk about adding naloxone to the pills.If they do that people will freak;but they make billons of dollars on the orig ones so they are in no hurry.They were supposed to come out with time released dilaudid but they didn't go ahead & they took the 160's off the market to make the dea happy & to prevent liability for another super strong narcotic.P.S. smoking a 80 right now

by Mista Guy at May 1, 2008 1:19 AM

The way I smoke them is I put a oc in my mouth to dissolve the coating,or used a lil water if sharing.(btw- the coating is just to identify the mil,it is like food coloring;no oxy in the coating ,it helps them slide down your throat they are hard & dissolve slowly in the stomach when taken whole)I cut it in half & put it on the dull side of the foil flat cut side down,saliva or water helps it stick & stay put.Then I use a poly/solf plastic pen,not them crystal clear acryilic they melt & put off bad fumes, I get like a frosted bic round stic grip.I use a butane lighter like a mini torch,but untill u get used to the technique I suggest u start with a regular lighter,to prevent burning through or flare ups & wasted smoke. I get the heavy duty name brand fuil, don't use that chinese super thin or generic foil .Then i strech the foil to make lil channels & just place it at the top of the foil facing me, heat slowly & draw the smoke without losing any smoke in the air. I also add a drop of water to prevent flare ups & buring it to fast,jus a lil drop every few hits.Just let it slide down the foil & then make a uturn & go back up the foil a half a 80 should produce like a 10-12 inch line & i ude a butane torch to make sure its all burned off it should turn flat black, any shiney parts i go back over to make sure to get it all,then after about 6-10 80s u can get a wood skewer or a paper clip to scrape the resin,without scraping any plastic.The only bad thing is that smoking them is the most addictive way to use oc's, u with draw faster than shooting,snorting or especialy taking them whole,once u start smoking them u won't snort or chew,ect & they go faster I use a average 4-6 80s a day by smoking.Chase the dragon,if u dare... = )- o~~~

by Mista Guy at May 1, 2008 1:46 AM

I just tried smoking oc for the first time. Its the best way to do OC. Shooting herjoin or morphine is better but I can never get OC to melt dowm enoough to get me high shooting it. Smoking rocks

by Severin at May 16, 2008 6:06 AM

Smoking them is truly the way to go! The high certainly outweighs the taste or smell so stop complaining. Anyone here in the Seattle area? I need to buy a copy of the OC, my store has been all out for weeks now. A little help?

by attache at May 24, 2008 7:35 PM

smoked 3 80s in a day bithces
ya'll are some babies quit whining and put that half on the foil nigguh!

by OG at June 2, 2008 8:33 PM

If you already smoke OXY or are looking to try well step right up and fuck up your life along with your family and friends. Take another hit JUNKIES and kill yourselves so no one has to worry about U anymore. Try having a baby and being a mom. Thats HARECORE loosers!!!

by U R A fool U OXy smoking Looser!!! at June 5, 2008 8:17 PM

Thats right, buy MORE OXY, smoke and snort some more. What are you waiting for YOUR FUNERAL is right around the corner. R U afraid to die? Well R U??? Cause you will die. Why dont u email your mom what type of casket you want to be buried in, maybe you should just free base another 80mg LOOSER! Yes, Im talking to you fuker!

by Want to DIE? at June 5, 2008 8:22 PM

Who are you? The "OXY POLICE?" Do you think the wasted time spent writing the above 2 comments changed anyones perception of the drug, or that anyone will stop and think because of your moronic postings? Is your life so boring that you need to try and tell everyone who will listen, or in this case, read your nonsense? Who are you? Some low life, living in a rented home, barely making ends meet? You think that you are someone that anyone is looking to for advice? Spend your time dealing with your own problems. I think you feel better when you tell everyone else what their problems are so that you don't have to look at your own life. If you want to post here again, write something intelligent, otherwise, go get a soap box, go to the nearest street corner and see if you can enlighten anyone there with your useless advice. If you don't do that, then try working on your own faults. From what you write, it appears like you are a mom. Spend your time reading about ways to improve yourself so that you can teach your child not to grow up like you!

by OCBASER at June 5, 2008 10:53 PM

I agree with ocbaser, that punk needs to get off his high (no pun intended,lol) horse & move to france or saudi arabia, cuz here in america its a free country, where we caqn do & say as we please,but here the people are pro opioids & puff oc's so saying all that goofy talk does nothing to get people to like quit or cut down. besides its safer on your body to smoke a pill than street drugs like coke, heroin, ect. no one is saying that using oc's isn't addictive or a cheap habit but let people speak for themselves & don't push your doomsday hostile & negative views.anyhoo i smoking a 80 right now,yummerz...go ahead, chase da dragon ~~(80) (oc)~~

by Mista Guy at June 7, 2008 10:20 PM

wow up here in the nw oxys are hella expensive, more money than heroin they can go as high as 90 or an 80, str8 theivin if u ask me the cheapest ive got em was like 25 for a 40 still a rip, luckily i aint hooked like my bro that shit will kill you

by layla at June 14, 2008 1:39 AM

If some of you live long enough with maybe half of your brain still intact you will see just how fucking stupid you are.

by Terry at June 21, 2008 9:51 AM

Well I just tried this smoking an oxy on foil procedure and I must say I don't get what all the hype is about. I felt little effect to none at all. I was expecting a rush such as freebasing coke gives you. Or what my friends who shoot heroin describe what it feels like. I'll stick to snorting them myself. I try not to do them on a regular long term basis as I am sick of being sick when I stop. But you know how that goes...I plan on holding my couch down for a couple day later on this week when my stash is gone. Oh what fun that will be!!!
Last year I saw that show Intervention where this guy would take herion and cocaine mixed together as a paste smeared on foil and smoked the way that is described on here. All that show does to me is make me jones and get me thinking of new things I have not tried yet. (which is not many).
2 years ago I tried smoking meth on foil like I saw done on some show and I did not feel anything from that experience either. Again I figured it would be a head rush feeling but it was not. I get much more of a head rush by taking a big hit of good weed than by smoking either meth or oxy.
Signed: OneWastedOxyTonight

by disapointed at June 28, 2008 11:46 PM

They 30-35,37 tops for 80's,soso much avail around southeast fl,pain docs r a dime a dozen & they have liberal pens, they only cost 13-15 a peice no matter where u fill em, i guess its supply & demand. roxi/30's/blues go for 7.50-10 ea,those are more common,but u can't smoke roxis, i mean goofs do,but they dont get u high,dont burn right & taste soso nasty,they for snorting & shootin, i wish i never learned to smoke oc's, i used to be happy to eat/chew up a couple 40's or a 80 a day,now i use up avg 6 80s a day, i been using ocs for like 8 yrs but smoking them the past 2,i dont recommend anyone start,its less addictive to shoot em even,stick to snorting or eating .i could buy a new h2 hummer for the cash i spent in the past 2 yrs on 80s. like cheech & chong song goes ,"up in smoke,is where my money goes ,in my lungs & sometimes up my nose..." chase the dragon if u dare, smokin a 80 as i type this :S I been smoking avg of 30 80s a wk for 2 yrs & my lungs have gone bad ,always congested,i dont smoke cigs,stopped smoking pot but im 32 & still kicking,who knows for how long though,im more scared or getting sick & detox than death.

by Mista Guy at September 12, 2008 10:18 PM

ive been doing o c for about a year now and I love that shit. My friends and I all got into it at pretty much the same time...well ive always snorted it and they all started smoking it. I have watched as all of them have become progressively more addicted, some are even shooting the shit. Well I started splitting an 80 with my gf, weve done more, but this is the most economical way (shits $40 per 80). I still need the same amount to get fucked up, but all my friends are needing way more that 40 mg. Smoking it gets you fucked up quicker and the high is "stronger" some would say "better". But really, smoking it makes it wear off so fuckin quickly you start needing more to prolong the high. Thats why I stick to snorting it. your tolerence dosent build that much, and half an 80 will get you high all night. If you smoke the same amount you wil lbe really fucked up for 30 or so min, then....nothing..

so my verdict is that smoking it feels good, but you will get more addicted b/c it wears off really fast..

stick to snorting it...you will feel great/euphoric/bomb all night and plus you dont feel like such a crackhead smoking a pill off aluminium foil...

Trust me

by oakwood at September 30, 2008 5:37 PM

ive been smoking oxys for about a year, suck the coating off, put it on foil, use a glass straw or pen to inhale the smoke... shit fucks you up but i also think its waay more addictive that way... havent been able to stop! im only doin about an 80 1/2 a day but i think its time to quit.

by g at October 10, 2008 5:37 PM

while looking for a better way to get high from oxy i managed to stumble across this thread, it has been a great help! I cant help but notice that the thread began four years ago. i have had a crack addiction for going on eight years now and have decided to try somethin less addictive, or achive the same results with less money. I have about 70 40mg pills, started snorting them yesterday and it was good for about 3hrs of relaxed time, very peppy for about 20 mins then just chill. I have done 3 or so days research on the topic of smoking them(oxy) After smoking two 40s consecutivly (i dont think i did the first one right) i have come to 3 conclusions, the smell will wake sleeping people up, it does NOT beat a good ol fashion bell ringer achieved with a rock of crack, and its lasting much longer than i anticipated. thanks for all the help.

by itchin in indi at October 28, 2008 1:35 AM

i wonder how many of these people still feel the same about oxy since the beggining of this post???, wonder how many are dead! and the rest of us are living corpses!!! oxy fucks u in the end!!!! it steals ur most precious "TIME", that we couldve spent with wives, kids, friends, life... but instead we chased it "devils candy"

by oxy_kills.slowly.. at November 4, 2008 4:15 PM

by oxy_kills.slowly.. at November 4, 2008 4:16 PM

I am the mother of an oxy "addict". Oxy has almost ruined our family, spiritually, financinally and emotionally. I am so sad by what I am reading here tonight. My son was a bright lite, a good kid, from a good home. He was adventurous and always liked pushing the limits if he was snowboarding or biking. I guess thats why he tried it, he's not even sure why he started himself. I have seen this drug change my son into someone almost unrecognizable. It started out with small things like video games and things we had given him that we wouldn't notice that he started to steal. It wasn't until I had a checking account become overdrawn that I learned he was stealing money, and he stole several thousand dollars. He was writing checks of 400.00 per day. It was in October 2007 I learned of Oxycontin. I had no idea it was synthetic herion. I was in shock. I cannot think of anything more destructive than this drug, and anyone who pushes or creates the illusion of the "benefits" of smoking this drug is beyond my comprehension. I have watched my son, shake, throw up, have night terrors and sweat. The worst moment for me was Christmas last year when coming down he was so agitated he picked up our Christmas Tree and threw it on the ground and smashed every ornament that I purchased for my kids as babys, and those that were given to him by his dead grandma, and than on Christmas day he stole everyone of my presents and pawned his. In January I pawned my wedding ring to pay for his 4th round of treatment, and 2 days after he was out he used. There is no party, in a few weeks he will probably go to jail for stealing from a store. It is a felony, and he will lose his ability to go to college and get a good job. He has nothing left of his life growing up. When he sold his snowboard I new he was lost, because he used to live for that. Please seek help, don't encourage another person to try or use drugs. I don't want another young person to loose their minds and lives to the insanity of this drug.

by Jeanmarie at November 6, 2008 12:43 AM

every one knows everything bout ocs but iv seen this question 3 time and no one has answered it does smoking oc show up in piss test and how long does it stay in your system?

by joe at November 17, 2008 5:09 AM

Don't blame the addict, they are sick, not being disobedient. I am a proud parent of 2, boy and a girl, and my son WAS addicted to oxycontin. Many doctors around here were giving it out, get fix, customers are satisfied.

Luckily, my education was in Sociology and Criminal Justice. I never said I was ashamed of my son, I told him not to feel guilty about being an addict, but to get over it. Opiates are negatively reinforced drugs; meaning people take them just so they can function, the withdrawals are horrible. I was given Vicodin, a bottle of 60 when I sprained my knee, and experienced MISERABLE withdrawals. Just having the withdrawals made me not want to ever take them again, because they do make you feel good. And for an active person like me, sitting down 14 hours a day isn't my thing.

I know it's not legal in every state, but marijuana helped my son to quit. For one, he ate, his once athletic body turned to skeleton started taking shape again. He started gaining weight, then started playing basketball, he felt less depressed smoking it, there were no side affects. He smoked for about 6 months, and slowly quit, where he smokes only in social circumstances as I am told.

Trust your child. I've had to deal with this at work, when kids are down and depressed, they look to mom and dad for support, and I've seen the kids who were scolded, told they were, "not strong enough" "loser" they were the parents whose kids went down the tubes.

Pomegranates (the fruit) is the best thing to give an addict. It is the world's greatest detoxifyer, and its so delicious. I spent money I don't have on my credit card so he could have a membership at a local gym. A sauna is perfect for someone trying to quit, sweating out toxins when your body hurts so much you can't move. After a while, he started playing sports, and when the withdrawals went away, so did the use.

I don't always blame parents who take the old-fashioned doesn't work approach. I was raised that way, but there are no manuals in parenthood, and when parents whose kids were clean and then suddenly hooked, they become shocked, feel its a reflection of their parenting, and illogical decisions are made. For those who can't afford it, there are places that offer free services. If you have to, just GO somewhere. Money is never a replacement...

by Mike Gilmoulmr at November 27, 2008 10:05 AM

Oxys are fun. At first but over the last year since I started takinn them I didn't develop an addiction till 3 months ago. I have the most horrible back pain when I withdrawl and I hate it. I love to be high but fuck.. I can't afford it. However when I have sumthing gooin on I can hustle and profit 1000 off just 50 real 80s. And smoking generics like the footballs or the newer generics with the m are possible. The footies just need to be crushed and stuck on foil. And proceed as normal. It won't run well when u stick a piece on it. The newer ones with the big m are easy and better. Just gotta cut it in half and stick a half at a time on the foil. It lasts. I have tested out everyway to smoke an 80 I even threw a hole pill on there. Wasn't worth bit. I have been clean for almost 3 days and it sucks. I'm hurtin like hell and it sucks. I'm extremely depressed since the addiction actually kicked in. Its taken over me and all my old friends. I hate everything and everyone. I love being high and I'm not down talkin anyone. I just kno that I have fucked around with proly every drug and I have never been addicted to anything but oc. Its fuckin gay. My back is in worst condition than sum cronic pain patients. And I'm only 18. I was even plannin on killin myself but I found sumthin to look forward to. Thanks to my love I think I'm gonna get threw this. Cuz I can't hang anymore. But I have never heard of neone gettin busted 4 them even thou I kno so many ppl in my position in the area. Booo it sucks.

by myaddictionsdrivinmemad at December 9, 2008 7:51 AM

You guys are stupid I have a diesease that my doctor prescribes me oxycotin's for when my hydrocodones just aren't taking away my pain anymore. My doctor is 30min away and everytime I have to get the oxy's I have to spend money to drive over their not including the price of the medication so any one who has to buy them out of their pocket knows how much I am spending. The point is it is people that are abusing med's are the reason I have to drive out of my way to get my script. You people should stop thinking abusing these precription drugs is cool and get a life. It's a time realesd product and should only be used the way a doctor prescribes them not just for fun.

by JJB at January 19, 2009 3:55 PM

TONI GRANGE ------- AKA 'SNOWQUEEN' AUSTRALIA
THIS HUGE HOLE CUNT IS A NASTY PIECE OF WORK STAY WELL AWAY
HER PRODUCTS ARE INFERIOR, DIRTY, NOT AS DESCRIBED DAMAGED OR STOLEN
BUT SHE LOVES TO TAKE A BIG COCK IN HER ASS WHILE HER HUSBAND IS AT WORK
SHE HAS A NASTY DISEASE

by NIGHTMARE at January 22, 2009 5:40 PM

"You can't legislate morality"

True, sir. And whenever you try, you end up with a helluva bloody mess.

It's a shame really. Thing would be easier if people could be forced to behave decently. Then again, this world wansn't meant to be easy, and you can't force people to do lots of things, namely, important things. You can't force, for instance, a woman to love you. You can attempt to compell her to do so, but her Love is her gift, and only she can give it away.

Further, I hold that control in most sense is an illusion. People put bars on their windows, locks on their doors, security cameras on their home.

General von Molkte (my apologies if I misspelt his name) was said to have laughed only twice in his entire life. First, when he recieved word that his mother in law died. Then again when he heard one particular place was deemed impregnable.

In war, any visible target is a casualty. And in this world, a war wages in the hearts and minds of men, and we all stand naked on the face of this earth. Our minds are rended by horrors, our hearts blackened by fire, our souls shredded by torment. Eventually, our wasted bodies join with what used to be our person, and all attempts to postpone the inevitable proove futile.

People try to fight aging with cosmetics, plastic surgery, wigs, hair color, liposuction. But in the end, we will all die, and, if we had no beauty but that of our flesh, it would fade with it.

Am I promoting nihilism? Am I saying that nothing matters? Heavens, no, everything matters! But we shouldn't put such faith in worldly things that we become depressed when they fail! Government will fail! People will fail! Our families will fail! We will fail!

What then? A new goal? Then our every failure was in vain, we don't need a new purpose (Let us first find a purpose) we need a new strategy. Force will never bring peace. You reap what you sow, and violence and repression will only lead to more destruction.

We want a morality, fine, but we can't go about shoving it down people's throats!

Rather, how about letting it gently flow in their ears? And let them marinate in ideas.

I personally hold that were a person to be entirely rational, he would make no irrational decisions. Therefore, let them hear all the Truth they can bear! Let every idea and every success and every failure reach them!

I have enough faith in humanity left within me to believe that when they've heard it all, they'll come to the right conclusions (so long as they're sane.)

by Dtmccameron at February 7, 2009 1:19 AM

I do about 4 80's and 6 30's every weekend and live a normal and productive life. I have a house, great job, and money up the ass! So everyone talking about how horrible oxy's are SHUT THE FUCK UP! You are the same assholes that go to the bar every weekend, drive home wasted and have the balls to look down on oxy users? Alcohol is poison and kills an outrageous amount of people a year while oxys are medicine. So I will continue to be a successful taxpaying citizen who enjoys his OC's on the weekends no matter what you annoying preaching assholes say. I have an 80mg and 4 30 mgs sitting in front of me right now so I am getting back to the party. All my fellow OC users, keep it under control and have fun! I make over a 100K a year and use so it can be done. Tune out these Jesus freaks and get fucked up. Gotta go do a fat line. Later Douchebags!!

by getoffyour soapbox at February 7, 2009 1:55 AM

Just dont over do it , I have spent 100k since spring of 06 on 80s from doctors & black market, smoking them really is the most addictive & makes u withdraw fastest & builds tolerance to super high levels , i mostly smoke, snort & chew,Ive spiked them b 4 but I dont like needles, stick to snorting or chewing a few a wk like getoff, I dont drink tho, I used to smoke pot for 20 yrs & stopped a couple yrs ago, did cocaine a few times,tried hero once wasnt strong as ocs,now I use subutex & get a certain amount from my doctor roxis 30s 240 a mo & 80s 90 a mo , & some xanax or valium,cut way back on smoking the 80s & with the roxi shortage nation wide the temptation to sell some is there but im no drug dealer.& thank god for good rx coverage & healthcare, I wasnt able to fill any 30 mg roxi/oxycodones for a few wks now they restocking the shelves of the pharms in the tricounty south east florida area, I feel bad for ppl that live in the boondocks & no mans land where there are just a hand ful of mom & pop pharms,here every squaremile there is 5 pain mgmt docs & 10 pharms big & small the demand & supply needed for florida in general but especially southeast ,docs down here are cutting off ppl that bus & train & drive from orlando,tamps,jacksonville,ga,ala,ect its to easy to get into a doc here but its not like years ago when u could doc shop & not have proper records,those days r over,if u mess around u get cut off by your doc or arrested by the sherriffs office...just take it slow do a few here & there unless u have real pain not "back or leg pain" ect stick to percs or lorcets then ocs arent for kids, smoking them arent for the weary & people that have no self control,besides u can go broke if your not careful,or worse end up not waking up...chase the dragon of u dare...

by MistaGuy at March 6, 2009 8:48 PM

Yeah it's all fine and dandy until you find yourself in a place where you can't get a hold of it and as good as you ever felt on it...you feel as bad x100!!! Withdraw is torture, I'd rather go through just about anything else in life besides losing a child or loved one than go through withdraw like that ever again. The more you take, the longer you take and the more dangerous ways you take it affects how harsh and how long the withdraw lasts. For some people with nothing to lose or who already have major issues this could easily lead you to try to go to any lengths to get your hands on it landing in jail or dead...of course when you withdraw like that and can't get any relief no matter what you do without them death becomes a welcome option. The withdraw itself can kill you depending on how heavy and how long you have used. The most common reason is cardiac arrest. It's not fast it's not painless...it's one of the very worst ways to go. So go ahead have fun while it lasts. Then it will become your life then you will wish you were dead but what do you care you wont be the one left here to deal with the mess you made the pain you left behind.

by anonymouslysincere at March 11, 2009 12:41 PM