« Driving in my soapbox | Main | on the boats and on the planes »

mg

how you like me now?

by mg at 04:20 PM on February 25, 2002

Howdy. Itís been a week since badsam: next went live. In just 7 days there have been 41 posts, 173 comments. In one week there have been nearly 2,000 unique visits and 4,500 total hits. It took original flavor badsam nearly 3 months to get anything close to that amount of traffic.

The site hit number 7 on the blogdex hot list and number 12 on the Daypop Top 40.

But numbers donít mean everything.

Numbers are nice, but what is really important is how yaíll are feeling about things. So, how do you feel? Good, bad, indifferent? Anything you love? Anything missing? Any author you'd like to see emasculated? Letís hear all about it.

I don't like my Bad Sam' being divided into two places, but I do like all the nice postings.

by MrBlank at February 25, 2002 4:52 PM

I think it would only be fitting if you invited Wesley Crusher to write for Bad Sam:TNG. Otherwise, what would be the point?

by Eviltom at February 25, 2002 10:13 PM

Hmmm request 10,000 here: MG IN COWBOY BOOTS WOULD BE FREAKING NICE!!! (wink)

by Pristine at February 25, 2002 11:19 PM

Hey, I'm enjoying the hell out of the BS experience thus far. It's like therapy for me- I think, therefore I spew forth. I don't know how much traffic it is generating for my own site, but anything is a plus.

Thanks for providing me with a forum. It's cheaper than having to pay a therapist every week!!!

by northstar at February 26, 2002 10:49 AM

I'm with Northstar, i'm really enjoying posting on Badsamaritan Next, its proving interesting writing about other things besides myself, although that can prove interesting, well too me anyway ;-)

by emma at February 26, 2002 2:34 PM

Yes BS is nice. And can someone vote to emasculate me? I wanna be the one.

by jesus at February 26, 2002 7:32 PM

Jesus gets my vote!!! I just don't want to be the one to have to wield the knife....

by northstar at February 26, 2002 10:02 PM

I like everything . . .
except the yellow . . . it's rather a bit bright.
Although I do love the song "Bright as Yellow" by The Innocence Mission.

by Charles at February 27, 2002 2:30 AM

Charles...You've actually heard of The Innocence Mission? I used to go see them play at small clubs here in Philly back in about 1987. Very cool.

As for BS:TNG, I definitely see something special starting to coalesce. Props to MG and all the staff.

by hotmud at March 1, 2002 10:41 PM