« merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream | Main | sex machines : the condom apron »

guest

special guest post : she moves in mysterious ways

by guest at 07:49 PM on August 30, 2001

Hey, look! Itís a hopelessly late entry in the Bad Samaritan casting call! Even though the call is officially closed, I havenít mentioned it in over a month, so I suppose this is my fault. The decision has, in fact, been made, and I guess I need to inform those chosen, and get them ready and posting. But, unofficially, the casting call is always open, so if you are still interested in applying to be an author here, or would just like to write a guest entry and get some traffic to your own site, you should send me an email.

This entry is by someone who asked I didnít reveal their name, or the URL for their site. So there. At any rate, please comment, rate, and judge him, because your feedback is one of the ways Iíll decide who gets lifted from obscurity to Internet Rock-Stardom © as the next Bad Samaritan.

---

I can't help but stare. She sits a few meters adjacent from me in Math and owns the most entrancing eyes. Her hair is in shades of ebony and gold, disheveled in a ponytail. Her face possesses fine lines and has a seisin of sharp features. Her lips are dark, luscious, not wet, but not dry either. Her curvaceous body and her mysterious smile occur only in fantasies. The skin that so tightly is hers is a shade of olive, no freckles nor pigments, perfect - as if airbrushed. She speaks with a calm voice, exuding confidence. Her movements are graceful, but not too feminine. She walks with a bounce, turns with her hips and seduces when she blinks. Her legs too, are well toned and muscular, strong and graceful.

She looks up, now lying on her side, almost erotic. Her beautiful eyes firmly focused on her work, no smile. Serious...but sexy. She bites her lower lip and thinks, looking upwards, but not looking. Thinking. She shuffles her position, changing from a left side lay to a forward leaning position. Her movements, graceful and seductive. She sweeps her loose hair behind her ear, which, by the way, is adorned with a metal stud. She returns to her work. My eyes firmly fixed on hers. Looking down, her eyes firmly fixed on her work. She frowns, her chiseled eyebrow raises. The class is over. Itís time to go.

She slowly, lazily, she gathers her books, papers and pencils and forces them into her bag. She gets up, slowly. Her hips sway to one side, then another as she reaches an upright posture. She carefully pushes her chair in. As she turns away, I notice her sling bag is a CK, just like mine.

Too much pretense. Be more honest.

by Tom at August 30, 2001 10:13 PM

I dunno, Tom. I think this may be too honest. It's kinda creepy, actually.

by Muad'Dib at August 30, 2001 11:23 PM

I am with Maud'Dib on this one, creepy...

by Pristine at August 30, 2001 11:48 PM

Alright I guess...depends whether his posts' majority are like this or something else.

Decent, worth a try.

by James at August 31, 2001 4:01 AM

I'd say he's in a love thirst, one of the needy, haha.

He's a man, if i saw something like dat i'd say the same, but to myself.

Wonder if he's only bluffing

by Blue Fox at August 31, 2001 4:15 AM

Not bad...I'd give him a go

by Sin Fei at August 31, 2001 7:14 AM

It doesn't seem exceptional. I second Tom- too much pretense.

by halonine at August 31, 2001 7:28 AM

RRRRRRRRR. The story of young love shivers me timbers. But me thinks that even a man who has been married to the sea as long as I can spot a creative writing assignment from 20,000 leagues away.

by Scrod Boy: The mysterious Fisherman at August 31, 2001 8:31 AM

I wondered what had happened to that script write that got fired from "Felicity" . . .wait, no, was it "Dawson's Creek?" No, I think it's Douglas Copeland...no...

by Charles at September 1, 2001 1:32 AM

....Thats what I call being descriptive...a bit overdescriptive...gives you an insight to what goes on in this persons mind...*shivers*..pretty good in a creepy kind of way...

by Just a Person at September 1, 2001 10:56 PM

What's a seisin? Damn fine words. Style could be a bit more refined and subject is too..well, creepy. Slightly above average. I am amused.

by Ali at September 2, 2001 9:03 AM

oooh... I like the imagery. And the parallel ambiguities of the author's sex and the sex of the narrating persona make the piece even more interesting.

by ethereal at September 5, 2001 10:48 AM